Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t understand how she manages to read here and delete comments quickly and constantly on insta and youtube all at the same time 🤯

Reactions: 11
So I just watched the get ready with me she said her parents reminded her she had anxiety when she was younger at about 7 as she forgot, but then the next sentence says she remembers sucking her stomach in ballet lessons and that she would loose sleep because of panic attacks and the anxiety. How could you forget you’ve suffered with anxiety and used to do these things? Wtf 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey angels I'm back! Sorry I've been gone for a while, I've been doing more hours at work (working later too sadly) and I've been going through some things which have affected my mental health but I'm getting better!

Can we honestly just remind all the new people here, THIS ALL STARTED BECAUSE WE ASKED HER IF SHE HAD LIP FILLERS!!!
-She turned it into a bullying campaign
-She (potentially, still not proved) claimed she was getting death threats
-She went 'missing' for a good couple days so people would be worried and spam her with love etc etc.
-She brought out old merch as a way to promote her name and so she would get more views and bleeping money.
-She then 'donated' the money to MIND which I call bleeping bullshit ya fake skank
-She then gets Spenny to delete comments and anything that might trigger her.
-Because of all the 'hate' she's getting she's then like oooh what a good time to get myself bleeping verified on instagram because I'm important bullshit.

And the one thing that honestly irks me soooo much
STOP PRETENDING YOU ARE A SIZE bleeping 10 IMOGEN!
This triggers me sooo much! (I have body dis-morphia and I struggle on the daily with my appearance) I am a size 10/12 and the way she presents herself in the joggers honestly just triggers me like hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm just waiting for the day a dog barks at her in the park and she uploads "BULLIED BY A DOG *storytime*"

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Hey angels I'm back! Sorry I've been gone for a while, I've been doing more hours at work (working later too sadly) and I've been going through some things which have affected my mental health but I'm getting better!

Can we honestly just remind all the new people here, THIS ALL STARTED BECAUSE WE ASKED HER IF SHE HAD LIP FILLERS!!!
-She went 'missing' for a good couple days so people would be worried and spam her with love etc etc.
-She brought out old merch as a way to promote her name and so she would get more views and bleeping money.
-She then 'donated' the money to MIND which I call bleeping bullshit ya fake skank
-Because of all the 'hate' she's getting she's then like oooh what a good time to get myself bleeping verified on instagram because I'm important bullshit.

This triggers me sooo much! (I have body dis-morphia and I struggle on the daily with my appearance) I am a size 10/12 and the way she presents herself in the joggers honestly just triggers me like hell.
Yes yes and YASSSS. Welcome back serp, hope you’re ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So I just watched the get ready with me she said her parents reminded her she had anxiety when she was younger at about 7 as she forgot, but then the next sentence says she remembers sucking her stomach in ballet lessons and that she would loose sleep because of panic attacks and the anxiety. How could you forget you’ve suffered with anxiety and used to do these things? Wtf 😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂 she needs to get the duck off the internet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
she's on the verge of doing a britney. i'm calling it now. she's not just attacking us, her 'bullies', she's attacking the girls that made her popular !! i want to use this as an opportunity to welcome all of the new huns who are going to be making their way over here soon x

Welcome back honey !!!! I hope you're okay xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I honestly don’t understand how she manages to read here and delete comments quickly and constantly on insta and youtube all at the same time 🤯
I can just see her being like ‘baby prince I’m going toilet can you take over comment deleting for a min’ he must be fuckin drained the poor fella

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ESPECIALLY after the “all lives matter” mess she posted to Instagram. She’s a twit
where the duck is her management at this point?? I'm not being funny but how could you let someone you represent be this much of a car crash

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she's on the verge of doing a britney. i'm calling it now. she's not just attacking us, her 'bullies', she's attacking the girls that made her popular !! i want to use this as an opportunity to welcome all of the new huns who are going to be making their way over here soon x

Welcome back honey !!!! I hope you're okay xxx
I can't picture her shaving her hair off, if anyone has any time on their hands and is good at Photoshop, you'd make my year ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't picture her shaving her hair off, if anyone has any time on their hands and is good at Photoshop, you'd make my year ♥
i imagine spencer will do it when she's asleep once he's had enough

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i imagine spencer will do it when she's asleep once he's had enough
And get rid of those hideous eyebrows too 😂
OMG
And get like a nail and puncture her fake lips and they'd deflate like a tyre😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Shes deleted the bottom comment 😑 also telling her huns to leave her alone! Thought they were best mates?

Edit: shes now deleted the girls second comment about questioning the storytimes!
She literally is such a fuckin axe wound. How is this bullying? Is she mentally deluded or just being a plain and simple bell end? She embellishes everything to duck 🤬🤬🤬

She literally is such a fuckin axe wound. How is this bullying? Is she mentally deluded or just being a plain and simple bell end? She embellishes everything to duck 🤬🤬🤬
it just shows she’s never been truly bullied. She thinks a bit of criticism is bullying. Could you imagine her in a regular job Jesus Christ 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 13
The whole donating the money from her merch thing sounds like BS. Surely if that was the case she would have shown or at some point stated how many of the hoodies where sold along with how much was made to be donated to the charity as well as receipts at the time you submitted the donation not like what a week later. Something about it just doesn’t sound right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.