Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe this girl is 27 😂😂😂
Me neither!!! She is so immature. And she has absolutely no resilience to any kind of constructive feedback. Like she seems to have no desire to grow or improve as person because everyone else is the problem right? Such a lack of self awareness.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if she turns on spencer as quick as she turns on her subscribers. No wonder he looks terrified of her and is a nodding dog to everything she does and says. Get a backbone spencer

I'm in a really bitchy mood today 😂 she has just really really made my blood boil with this donation fiasco and turning on her subscribers who did nothing wrong. I feel sorry for them for supporting her and buying her hoody just to have it thrown in their face!

Although part of me wants her to keep digging herself into an even bigger hole as it is definitely exposing her true colours!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she turns on spencer as quick as she turns on her subscribers. No wonder he looks terrified of her and is a nodding dog to everything she does and says. Get a backbone spencer

I'm in a really bitchy mood today 😂 she has just really really made my blood boil with this donation fiasco and turning on her subscribers who did nothing wrong. I feel sorry for them for supporting her and buying her hoody just to have it thrown in their face!

Although part of me wants her to keep digging herself into an even bigger hole as it is definitely exposing her true colours!
I would be bleeping LIVID if I spent money on those moth eaten hoodies to then be accused of bullying.

Reactions: 15
Remember when her thread went so quiet not long ago? We literally were all in agreement, we’d uncovered all the BS and had nothing new to say. Then bam, grimo herself gives us more! She’s scrambling, and turning on her own followers. Shameful. You know what they say about a drowning man 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ You deserve everything coming to you Imogen, you’ve brought it aaaaall on yourself 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
C36F480E-1D8F-41BB-8D62-388708991DB6.jpeg

Baby prince is slacking, these comments still up!
No dinner for you tonight Spenny :(

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So now we have to add the HUNS to the long list of all the bullies in Imogen’s life.
🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well I took a few days off. Her attitude and the way she played on mental health, just had such a negative impact on me and made me so mad.
IM BACK witches.

I’m still dying to contact her management if they exist. Hope you’re all well. Missed you crazy bunch

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well I took a few days off. Her attitude and the way she played on mental health, just had such a negative impact on me and made me so mad.
IM BACK witches.

I’m still dying to contact her management if they exist. Hope you’re all well. Missed you crazy bunch
Welcome back!! Hope you are feeling okay, sending you love xxxxx

Reactions: 3
Oh. My. God.

I am so angry! I am just in shock.

Calling her fans/subscribers/huns BULLIES?!?!?! Saying they are bullying her by asking for proof of where THEIR money went!!! What?!?@?!!!

She genuinely has a problem. Turning on her fans. The people she says are her best friends, who she loves so much blah blah... well one comment that she doesnt like and it is "please leave me alone"

Sne is deranged. She brought the comments on herself. People asked her very politely and she kept deleting the comments, so no wonder people were leaving more comments?!

She has no idea what bullying is. She turns on her subscribers with a click of her fingers. The people who are responsible for her success. She isnt grateful for them. She needs to grow up.
.....and in a year or 2 she’ll make a storytime about all this all woe me!! Just like all the others it’ll be completely fictional BS!! It’s actually crazy imagine if everyone did just leave her alone no more ‘hate’ etc she’d hate it herself (or just make sh*t up like she does anyway) she thrives on drama/playing the victim and receiving praise sympathy.She really is a devious piece of work!!

Reactions: 10
For some reason her ‘failed friendship’ story times came up from like 2017 on my YouTube homepage. Could only cope with a few minutes of her shite but I was wondering, have any of her ‘uni friends’ ever wrote on her or GG!? She goes absolutely in on them would love to know their side of it/ the truth 😂

Reactions: 4
Remember a week ago we were all moaning she wasn’t doing anything 🤣🤣🤣 we got our wish. Welcome back Imo 👋 thanks for getting the thread going again

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.