Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off imogen
lol I just looked through the screen shots people posted here of the questions and all they were was polite questions from people saying they bought the merch and supported her. If Spennyboo hadn't been on the rapid delete she would have seen that

Reactions: 12
Just caught up on everything....HERES MY THEORY: 😂

so I think she called mind (it was a two min call to reception, so probably nothing donation related and just got through automation)

she then emailed mind and asked if the value of her donation would be revealed if anyone called them, and they probably said no due to GDPR, she thought sweet, donated £1 and called it a day

then she got bombarded with questions (rightly so) about if she donated, she was like duck, quickly donated £1 again and screenshot the thank you page this time

No one believed her, so Spencer took over on the comments while she tried to get the money together. Presumably one donation from her card and one from his. If she had donated it first, she would have screenshot this to show people.

she posted those (of course with no date), when people started asking for the date and she couldn’t provide one, she showed this random phone call with MIND and the question she asked.

while Spencer was manning the fort, he slipped up and said “if my wife says she will do something, she will” (present tense)

then cane damage control, that reply was deleted, and she posted a load of “be kind” and emotional manipulation to her huns.

JUST MY THEORY 😂😂😂♥
THIS!!! 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she probably did make a donation but it was nowhere near the £2k mark. Do we really think she sold over 130 hoodies? Thats a lot to have left over and surely the huns would have tagged her in photos etc? We know she massively over exaggerates everything. Im glad they have the donation now at least!

Reactions: 13
I think we can all agree she 100% lied about this. Another thing to add to the ongoing list of lies 😂
We need to start tallying them all up 😂😂

I think she probably did make a donation but it was nowhere near the £2k mark. Do we really think she sold over 130 hoodies? Thats a lot to have left over and surely the huns would have tagged her in photos etc? We know she massively over exaggerates everything. Im glad they have the donation now at least!
I was thinking this you know, maybe she didn’t sell as many as she said and just made a random number up that sounded good. Then when I came to proving it she couldn’t because she didn’t actually have that money and the amount the hoodies made she probably didn’t donate but was probs like 300 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I’ve had a break from her and this thread today as I was feeling so much rage from last night,

Just been on Instagram and oh my god she is a bleeping twaaaaaat. I cannot cope. She just loves herself so much

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just caught up on everything....HERES MY THEORY: 😂

so I think she called mind (it was a two min call to reception, so probably nothing donation related and just got through automation)

she then emailed mind and asked if the value of her donation would be revealed if anyone called them, and they probably said no due to GDPR, she thought sweet, donated £1 and called it a day

then she got bombarded with questions (rightly so) about if she donated, she was like duck, quickly donated £1 again and screenshot the thank you page this time

No one believed her, so Spencer took over on the comments while she tried to get the money together. Presumably one donation from her card and one from his. If she had donated it first, she would have screenshot this to show people.

she posted those (of course with no date), when people started asking for the date and she couldn’t provide one, she showed this random phone call with MIND and the question she asked.

while Spencer was manning the fort, he slipped up and said “if my wife says she will do something, she will” (present tense)

then cane damage control, that reply was deleted, and she posted a load of “be kind” and emotional manipulation to her huns.

JUST MY THEORY 😂😂😂♥
👏👏👏Right on the button I’d bet

• Heart
Reactions: 6
One positive from this is that the money has been donated to an incredible charity ♥

she still a twit tho

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Shes deleted the bottom comment 😑 also telling her huns to leave her alone! Thought they were best mates?

Edit: shes now deleted the girls second comment about questioning the storytimes!
Oh my god she is such an idiot. Turning on your huns, the only one who still believe the bullshit you spew out 😂
Her time is running out.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh duck off imogen
Shes such a twit. I actually saw a lot of nice comments from viewers asking if they could see proof because they had paid THEIR money. Understandable really isn’t it! She fucks me off so much. Always a victim!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s just shitting herself because she got caught out again with another scandal
And she’s starting to take it out on her ‘huns’ 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Oh this is gold. There were so many polite comments asking for confirmation. Theres plenty of screenshots on here alone so more proof shes bullshitting about the amount of abuse she gets. She's completely losing it and making matters farrr worse for herself its almost funny!

Reactions: 15
Shes deleted the bottom comment 😑 also telling her huns to leave her alone! Thought they were best mates?

Edit: shes now deleted the girls second comment about questioning the storytimes!
imogen: ur a BULLY, ur accusing me and ATTACKING ME, leave me ALONe

also imogen: thanks for buying my hoodie tho love u babygirlangelface xxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Shes such a twit. I actually saw a lot of nice comments from viewers asking if they could see proof because they had paid THEIR money. Understandable really isn’t it! She fucks me off so much. Always a victim!
Exactly the majority of comments I seen were from her huns who bought the merch! There were a few people who got angry but rightfully so if she’s avoiding the subject and deleting comments.. she brings it all on herself honestly

Reactions: 12
Wonder what question her lawyer told her to ask seeing as she called the charity also....

This might be me going OTT but notice how the screen shots of the emails, the top right corner theres 2 arrows an up and a down. The first screen shot won't let you click onto the next email because thats the first email in the inbox......so since she's donated on Tuesday she's had no emails:unsure:
OMG yes! Just looked on my own phone and when you're on the most recent email the up arrow is greyed out cos there's nothing above it! And how come on one screenshot you can see her email address which shes blanked out but on the other there's nothing there?

Reactions: 9
OMG yes! Just looked on my own phone and when you're on the most recent email the up arrow is greyed out cos there's nothing above it! And how come on one screenshot you can see her email address which shes blanked out but on the other there's nothing there?
Looooool she done fucked up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh. My. God.

I am so angry! I am just in shock.

Calling her fans/subscribers/huns BULLIES?!?!?! Saying they are bullying her by asking for proof of where THEIR money went!!! What?!?@?!!!

She genuinely has a problem. Turning on her fans. The people she says are her best friends, who she loves so much blah blah... well one comment that she doesnt like and it is "please leave me alone"

Sne is deranged. She brought the comments on herself. People asked her very politely and she kept deleting the comments, so no wonder people were leaving more comments?!

She has no idea what bullying is. She turns on her subscribers with a click of her fingers. The people who are responsible for her success. She isnt grateful for them. She needs to grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.