Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this supposed to prove? Plus that’s a lot to fit in a two minute conversation.

View attachment 146265
God, she's such a bleeping martyr. Just duck off. It's not unreasonable for people to want to see evidence of where their money went. Why does she play the victim card any excuse she gets. You're bleeping boring Imogen.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God, she's such a bleeping martyr. Just duck off. It's not unreasonable for people to want to see evidence of where their money went. Why does she play the victim card any excuse she gets. You're bleeping boring Imogen.
I honestly don't understand her

When I've raised money for a cause I've always shown the money donated as I think its the donors right to know and its a nice way to thank everyone at once

Reactions: 20
What is this supposed to prove? Plus that’s a lot to fit in a two minute conversation.

View attachment 146265
Okay but this proves nothing? Why is she so insistent that people are bullying her? This is what I mean when I say I think she does genuinely have some sort of mental illness because she can't handle critique.

Reactions: 18
OK it pisses me off when influencers say THEY raised money and THEY did a good thing. No. Your viewers are who raised the money. If you really wanted to do a good things then you would have just asked them to donate instead of buying your crappy Merch.

Also does it piss anyone else off at her constantly using the word horrendous? It's like she's just learned it and uses it almost every sentence

View attachment 146265

Jesus Christ. Maybe she should take her own advice. There's more important things going on in the world right now so stop reading here so you can act like a victim and have all your huns licking your arse. Just duck off!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s protesting and getting irritated about this way too much for someone who actually did donate that much money to charity. Why not be proud and shout to the world and show that you donated that much “last week” - Especially knowing Imogen’s need for praise and messages of how amazing she is.

Clearly pocketed that money, or atleast some of it for herself. Lowest of the low.

Reactions: 23
“I know my problems are nothing compared to blah blah blah” ARGGGGH it really winds me up she must have said this about 200 times now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Keep digging that hole imo. You refer to your HUNS who were asking how much THEY raised by buying your merch “bullies” who were “harassing you” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I used to like Imogen but its becoming more and more apparent to me that she has many underlying mental health conditions that are manifesting in her erratic behaviour. When you lay yourself bare as an influencer everyone is justified to critique you and question you. I am baffled when she speaks about the 'hate' this is utter nonsense, if you aren't demonstrating the sycophantic and excessive 'love you so much' behaviour that she craves then you are deemed a 'hater' or viewed in a negative light by Imo. The constant deleting of her less favourable messages and comments must be so mentally exhausting, I feel she isn't strong enough as an individual to be on social media, let alone an 'influencer'. Nobody means you any harm Imogen, but the transparency of your narrative is questionable, people are entitled to free speech and to express their opinion without you deleting their comments, these followers of yours are impressionable and vulnerable, please do not insult them by being dismissive of their feelings and concerns. I feel Imogen should seek professional help not a 'life coach' and hopefully face her demons.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So I’ve just seen her insta post. I swear she said she donated the money last week? Now she’s saying she did it three days ago? Which is it Imo, hun? Liars need to have a good memory and she clearly doesn’t!

Is there a legal eagle on here that can maybe help with regards to the law and donations. For example where our babygal hunni bun princess pie said she's going to donate the sales of the hoodies to MIND, what does the law say? Can anyone verify this, surely there must be accountability here. People that bought hoodies are 100% entitled to ask for proof of donation, that is how it works regardless of who donates, even if it's a company that said a portion will be donated, you have every right to ask for proof. Why does she see this as hate? It's people's money. They have the right to know what happens to it.

Reactions: 11
Is there a legal eagle on here that can maybe help with regards to the law and donations. For example where our babygal hunni bun princess pie said she's going to donate the sales of the hoodies to MIND, what does the law say? Can anyone verify this, surely there must be accountability here. People that bought hoodies are 100% entitled to ask for proof of donation, that is how it works regardless of who donates, even if it's a company that said a portion will be donated, you have every right to ask for proof. Why does she see this as hate? It's people's money. They have the right to know what happens to it.
My Dad is a solicitor

Reactions: 4
Let's just compare how Molly-Mae is currently being treated by the media as well as people online to how Imogen is crying about being asked a couple of questions?!

Reactions: 19
Wonder what question her lawyer told her to ask seeing as she called the charity also....

I dont know what app shes using to read her emails but it deff looks like shes covered something up - possibly the date - as you can see in thr circle?! Ideas anyone? Iphone maybe?
This might be me going OTT but notice how the screen shots of the emails, the top right corner theres 2 arrows an up and a down. The first screen shot won't let you click onto the next email because thats the first email in the inbox......so since she's donated on Tuesday she's had no emails:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand what her “proof” is, I’m pretty sure when you call mind your wouldn’t get through within 2 minutes. I might try myself in a second it’s probably a automated list to ask what you’d like to speak with someone about eg - fundraising, donations etc. There’s no way she spoke with someone within 2 minutes and they gave her all the info including their email address for her to know who to email all this info over too.

Again like what’s been said on here the dates don’t add up another usual Imogen slip up 😂 if Tuesday she donated the money that would of been on blackout Tuesday which you weren’t suppose to be doing anything on which she was preaching about and also she posted before saying she had donated right? Secondly the lady only emailed her Tuesday saying sorry for the delay so she wouldn’t of donated before 😂😂😂

• Heart
Wonder what question her lawyer told her to ask seeing as she called the charity also....
She would have been asking her financial advisor about tax exemptions on charitable donations. Aka what she will be able to claim back.

Reactions: 9
Just caught up on everything....HERES MY THEORY: 😂

so I think she called mind (it was a two min call to reception, so probably nothing donation related and just got through automation)

she then emailed mind and asked if the value of her donation would be revealed if anyone called them, and they probably said no due to GDPR, she thought sweet, donated £1 and called it a day

then she got bombarded with questions (rightly so) about if she donated, she was like duck, quickly donated £1 again and screenshot the thank you page this time

No one believed her, so Spencer took over on the comments while she tried to get the money together. Presumably one donation from her card and one from his. If she had donated it first, she would have screenshot this to show people.

she posted those (of course with no date), when people started asking for the date and she couldn’t provide one, she showed this random phone call with MIND and the question she asked.

while Spencer was manning the fort, he slipped up and said “if my wife says she will do something, she will” (present tense)

then cane damage control, that reply was deleted, and she posted a load of “be kind” and emotional manipulation to her huns.

JUST MY THEORY 😂😂😂♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.