Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love her one of their neighbours to be on here. Imagine what it’s like living next door to them

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Was just looking through Imogen’s videos and noticed that there are FIVE videos in the last 2 months alone relating to her stomach condition, could they not have all been condensed into one or two? I really feel like as the title says she is completely milking it. I used to be such a fan but I cannot get through a single video anymore without cringing horribly. I really stopped watching when Spencer came into the picture so I guess that says it all.

Reactions: 16
It is truly disgusting / disturbing that Spencer knows full well Imogen is lying and tells fans to not question her. We have SOLID EVIDENCE that she had lied about:
- Not being able to do make up, but being able to do a photo shoot to promote the old merch
- Tiktoks being filmed 'weeks ago', when she's wearing brand new clothes from a haul
- Lipfillers
Any huns on here still reading WAKE UP!! and join tattle ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh my god I need to keep up! Thread #10 already, and already 15 pages in :LOL:
Got my coffee time to catch up!

Reactions: 5
Morning huns!

Well last night was fun, so clear to feel the panic in her posts. And we are all agreed she only donated last night under pressure and possibly edited the emails to make it look like two donation.,,,,of which, again, as has been said, should have been one donation from one account, surely?

So my question is.....would Mind confirm how much was donated and when? It’s not like it’s anonymous as she has posted about it, which we have evidence of. Can someone email them to see? I am just nipping on here in between homeschooling so wondered if someone else has time/contact info for Mind.

Reactions: 6
Morning huns!

Well last night was fun, so clear to feel the panic in her posts. And we are all agreed she only donated last night under pressure and possibly edited the emails to make it look like two donation.,,,,of which, again, as has been said, should have been one donation from one account, surely?

So my question is.....would Mind confirm how much was donated and when? It’s not like it’s anonymous as she has posted about it, which we have evidence of. Can someone email them to see? I am just nipping on here in between homeschooling so wondered if someone else has time/contact info for Mind.
I think it would be against GDPR for them to disclose the amount so have no doubt in my mind that they won’t share that.

Reactions: 7
OH. MY. GOD. I am gutted I missed this last night!!
I didn’t think she could get any worse but she has surpassed herself😂

My theory is she initially donated £1000 from the merch sales but thought that was generous enough and pocketed the rest. On being called out by it she was forced to donate a further £1000 yesterday evening. She is such a twit if she thought she was going to get away with it. I am sooo happy to see her huns realising what she’s really like and calling her out on it!
And no Imo, that’s not hate it’s people who supported you and paid their own money to try and support a charity and you attempted to steal their money!
You nasty little woman. Also Spenny is an absolute wet lettuce with no back bone, the pair of them are vileeeeeee.

I hope they’re both sitting in the flat panicking about the reality of what happened last night. Time is running out for them, the game is up 😅 and guess what guys in the real world people don’t believe your bullshit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
OH. MY. GOD. I am gutted I missed this last night!!
I didn’t think she could get any worse but she has surpassed herself😂

My theory is she initially donated £1000 from the merch sales but thought that was generous enough and pocketed the rest. On being called out by it she was forced to donate a further £1000 yesterday evening. She is such a twit if she thought she was going to get away with it. I am sooo happy to see her huns realising what she’s really like and calling her out on it!
And no Imo, that’s not hate it’s people who supported you and paid their own money to try and support a charity and you attempted to steal their money!
You nasty little woman. Also Spenny is an absolute wet lettuce with no back bone, the pair of them are vileeeeeee.

I hope they’re both sitting in the flat panicking about the reality of what happened last night. Time is running out for them, the game is up 😅 and guess what guys in the real world people don’t believe your bullshit!
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head with the donation scandal. She isn’t proving the date, so like you said maybe the one email was from the original donation days ago and then after coming under attack she donated another 1000, which would be why she got that thank you screen and didn’t prove the date on the email

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Morning huns!

This is the thing! All the money from the sales would have gone into ONE account, so she would therefore only need to donate from ONE account. The fact she didn't donate £2000 in one go does suggest that she kept the money and split it into 2 accounts, then panicked and had to donate it in the end. Such a lying witch.

Reactions: 23
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head with the donation scandal. She isn’t proving the date, so like you said maybe the one email was from the original donation days ago and then after coming under attack she donated another 1000, which would be why she got that thank you screen and didn’t prove the date on the email
Exactly, explains why it would be on ‘two cards’ which makes absolutely no sense unless she was attempting to pocket half the cash.

Bet she’s gutted it was probably her twix fund

A73AF764-446B-4EB3-84F0-2C6CBE3D3918.jpeg

Imo during her ‘darkest depths’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also anyone else think thats why one of the donations was £1100?
Because if she did two donations of £1000 people would say it's the same email twice.
Also if it was done before last night you would've just moved the money into one account to make one donation surely?

The only reason for 2 donations I thought could be from her video and the hoodies but surely they wouldn't practically be the same amount 😂

Reactions: 15
What is this supposed to prove? Plus that’s a lot to fit in a two minute conversation.

1E27C9DC-2950-44C4-A226-C9D41813720A.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
What is this supposed to prove? Plus that’s a lot to fit in a two minute conversation.

View attachment 146265
Also no one made up lies, she was asked a flamin question because she hadn't posted anything about the money being donated after people had been asking to see it 😂 part of me thinks she does it on purpose (not originally showing what was donated when etc) so it can be dragged out with a lot of people asking and she can be like SEEEE I DID IT and play the woe is me card because she knows people will of questioned it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
“Leave me alone if you don’t like me” ok hunnybun, stop making storytimes about people you don’t like then 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Thought she donated the money last week, not Tuesday??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.