Imogenation #10 For someone who claims to be dairy free she certainly does love milking it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine what’s going off in that flat right now? Stuff being thrown everywhere, screaming Spenny delete quicker 🤣🤣🤣
Imogen with smoke coming out of her ears while Spennys in the corner rocking back and forth crying 😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi, first time poster here 👋🏻 Iv been waiting for my account to get approved just so I could post these screenshots as I’m not sure if anyone else caught them in time. I used to be a “fan” of Imogen, i cannot believe how much she has changed. I do believe she has anxiety, but rather than it being a result of bullying, her anxiety stems from the truth catching up with her. She’s created a bubble where people are obsessed with her and anyone who goes against that she deletes or blocks. But now the people who are seeing through her lies is getting bigger and bigger and she’s struggling to keep up with it and struggling to delete the comments quick enough. It’s so unhealthy & an unrealistic way to live.

Anyway... this is the original posts she made about BLM .. she uploaded a picture saying breathe and said all lives matter, she got loads of backlash and deleted it within minutes then uploaded another one saying she’s uneducated and she shouldnt be attacked. I managed to screen shot the original caption .. one of the girls “attacking her” & responses after that. Sorry if this has already been discussed! She is so manipulative & I think it’s dangerous for someone like her to have a platform that young girls buy into.
solving racism with a few breaths !

• Angry
Reactions: 6
sorry, i'm a bit late but imo's viewers have EVERY RIGHT to have proof of the donation because it's THEIR bleeping MONEY. Spencer is absolutely disgusting to say that that girl was sending hate when she was kindly inquiring as to where HER OWN MONEY went.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Okay, I was going to go to bed but I was scrolling through IG and Grimo came up on my explore page (ew🤢) so I read the caption on her latest BLM post and I'm sorry but it was just a massive rant about her and her life, with a sprinkle of racism thrown in. Even on a subject as important as this, she has to make it about herself. I'm disgusted

• Angry
Reactions: 19
sorry, i'm a bit late but imo's viewers have EVERY RIGHT to have proof of the donation because it's THEIR bleeping MONEY. Spencer is absolutely disgusting to say that that girl was sending hate when she was kindly inquiring as to where HER OWN MONEY went.
THIS! Every other influencer I’ve seen posts a screenshot of how much money they raised for their followers to see. A few people ask Imogen where her proof is and she says she’s getting bullied 🥱 if she actually donated the money when she said she did she wouldn’t be acting like this. Unnecessary deleting comments from her huns that purchased the hoodies!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Hi, first time poster here 👋🏻 Iv been waiting for my account to get approved just so I could post these screenshots as I’m not sure if anyone else caught them in time. I used to be a “fan” of Imogen, i cannot believe how much she has changed. I do believe she has anxiety, but rather than it being a result of bullying, her anxiety stems from the truth catching up with her. She’s created a bubble where people are obsessed with her and anyone who goes against that she deletes or blocks. But now the people who are seeing through her lies is getting bigger and bigger and she’s struggling to keep up with it and struggling to delete the comments quick enough. It’s so unhealthy & an unrealistic way to live.

Anyway... this is the original posts she made about BLM .. she uploaded a picture saying breathe and said all lives matter, she got loads of backlash and deleted it within minutes then uploaded another one saying she’s uneducated and she shouldnt be attacked. I managed to screen shot the original caption .. one of the girls “attacking her” & responses after that. Sorry if this has already been discussed! She is so manipulative & I think it’s dangerous for someone like her to have a platform that young girls buy into.
Are you joking?! She actually wrote ‘b r e a t h e’ on a post about george? Considering his words were I can’t breathe, that’s incredibly insensitive and surely she knew what she was writing? Like you can’t be that out of touch with something surely?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I always wonder, do they take turns staying up at night to constantly delete comments and block people? Since everything gets almost instantly deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I always imagine that’s why she says she struggles sleeping (not because of the stomach condition which hasn’t had a mention for a record amount of time!) but because really she’s doing the nightshift of deleting comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I always imagine that’s why she says she struggles sleeping (not because of the stomach condition which hasn’t had a mention for a record amount of time!) but because really she’s doing the nightshift of deleting comments.
It really must be no kind of a life spending all day and night removing ‘negativity’ that doesn’t fit you perfect little delusional bubble. It’s sad really

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.