ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #4 Slim and petite, absolute freak, Made up stories, massive Tory.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just literally can’t get over herself guysss… how do those words even come out of someone’s mouth 😂 Also the video was incredibly glitchy (audio didn’t match her mouth) and it’s clearly been filtered AF but doesn’t say at the top so it’s safe to say she’s now started filtering herself and editing the clips so you “don’t know”

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She just literally can’t get over herself guysss… how do those words even come out of someone’s mouth 😂 Also the video was incredibly glitchy (audio didn’t match her mouth) and it’s clearly been filtered AF but doesn’t say at the top so it’s safe to say she’s now started filtering herself and editing the clips so you “don’t know”

I can’t watch the ‘eye bleeping herself on selfie mode’ videos anymore

Reactions: 4
Those eyelashes are awful. They are so clumped they look like fake lashes before infills.

Reactions: 6
lol I’m jealous she managed to find that rixo dress for cheap in the charity shop
It doesn't actually fit her, the buttons are bursting and she's evidently breathing in. Maybe they didn't have a changing room in the charity shop or maybe they did but she is too obsessed with buying anything with a name on it 2nd hand and bragging about the price that she couldn't leave it behind

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What do you mean?! Have you forgotten she's teeny tiny? Must be all that graft of printing sticky back plastic and shock horror having to walk Ed Hardys dog
Do not forget the eating and cooking of the dinner part! That’s really takes it out of her!……hopefully she doesn’t have to do all that every. single. day!…….She’ll be run into the ground at this rate and need a holiday soon! 😂🙈 ‘ITS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED’ remember! 😂
I genuinely giggle a bit when I think of the stupid things she says when she tries to make out her privileged life is hard work! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She didn't tile the whole thing because tiles were expensive?? What?
Didn't she said in previous story they have so much left? Wtf is she on about

I get not tiling the whole bathroom but this is just done in a very random way. Looks like she literally run out of tiles!

And TV in a bedroom...🙄🤔
1000027233.png

Reactions: 3
Here is another beautiful example Jes' dedication to SuStAiNaBiLiTy..... getting some carpet fitters to drive 3½ hours to fit a carpet. Brilliant.

Reactions: 10
Forgive me if I’m just really unstylish but that reminds me so much of bog standard rental carpet.. doesn’t look like it would be nice on bare feet 😂

Reactions: 13
Forgive me if I’m just really unstylish but that reminds me so much of bog standard rental carpet.. doesn’t look like it would be nice on bare feet 😂
No, I agree. It looks awful!!! Particularly in a bedroom, where I always want something luxurious and soft and comfy. Like a sisal carpet would be better on like stairs and landings, where you want something more hard-wearing and natural looking. This is Jes though. The only way she knows to like something is if it's got a high price tag/been marketed at wealthy people.

• Heart
Reactions: 8