ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #4 Slim and petite, absolute freak, Made up stories, massive Tory.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the ugliest bed I have ever seen in my life and nothing else in the room even remotely compliments it.

Reactions: 16
There's inspired...and there completely copied 😆 she clearly has zero ideas on her own.

Even the cabinets are the same!
1000027460.png
1000027459.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Came here to say the same… hats off to this commenter! Even the chair and layout is EXACTLY the same but she’s claiming it’s a dog bed. This isn’t inspo or her own spin on something it’s completely stolen/copied!!
She was definitely hoping nobody noticed this. Now she’s tagging the account in her stories as if it was her plan all along to give overdale credit. I even feel like Jess has tried to copy her style of bathroom with two completely clashing tiles. Overdale has done it better (granted it’s still not everyone’s cup of tea) and I bet Jess is hating the fact people know she’s just copying other peoples ideas.
---
I can almost feel her Brattish nature in the ‘pinned your comment 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow I wish we kept receipts of her hundreds of stories where she bragged about how she had come up with her own unique design for her bedroom, completely designed her own bed from scratch etc.

I am cringing for her now she's been found out. She must be so embarrassed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sanderson fabric must be fuming that they gifted her exactly the same fabric they gifted overdale to recreate exactly the same bed!

Reactions: 6
Wow I wish we kept receipts of her hundreds of stories where she bragged about how she had come up with her own unique design for her bedroom, completely designed her own bed from scratch etc.

I am cringing for her now she's been found out. She must be so embarrassed.
She has a bedroom story highlight so I’m sure they’ll be in there (I haven’t looked).

Also… I’m 99% sure she’s painted her living room pale blue hasn’t she…… genuinely starting to think she has found this insta and decided she was going to copy the entire place room for room. Utter madness

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
SCREAMING at her being called out for copying this and not mentioning it until now. Even had the balls to comment on the original designer's pics 10 weeks ago. Her ego couldn't possibly give credit to anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s hunted for the EXACT drawers. I feel really sorry for this girl who clearly has her own creative interior vision and doesn’t have the same following as Jes who’s getting all the credit.

Bring on the feet for this bed! Let’s see what Jes has gone for

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I will die cringing if she’s gone for the big ol’ ball feet. She has no original ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No mention in the stories of her planning to rip the designs of the other account. Oh dear oh dear....
1000027462.png
1000027461.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5