ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #4 Slim and petite, absolute freak, Made up stories, massive Tory.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she genuinely thick or just so unaware of what she says on insta that she doesn’t realise she says the exact same thing every time she “puts her face on”… which is regularly….

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else catch this story before it was quickly removed??? I wonder if she realised how unbelievably ugly it looked and went away to pull the walls down in a panic

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else catch this story before it was quickly removed??? I wonder if she realised how unbelievably ugly it looked and went away to pull the walls down in a panic
I really am going to have to trust your vision and process on this one Jes, because frankly I do not see how those two styles go together (and I'm someone who loves a little clashy patterns and colours sometimes) 🙈

Reactions: 14
I just cannot see any kind of vision with those 70’s working men’s club toilet floor tiles. That picture just stinks of piss and those yellow urinal cakes to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe she’s putting up clashing tiles on purpose so she can cover them in vinyl to promote her dying business 👹

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Really enjoyed this story 🤣
You know she secretly absolutely HATED this but had to repost it because !!attention!! Jes LOVES to pretend she’s such a busy bee, what with cooking dinner and eating, and looking after a dog! How could she ever get a moment to do nothing in bed!? 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m shocked her mum doesn’t get involved with helping her ‘interior styling’. I have to admit when she shows her parents house I really do love the decor! Her mum must quiver at some of the choices she makes 😂
---
And the freeze frame for this reel - they look like used tea bags. PG tits

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pg tits 😆 can't cope
Feel like this bathroom looks really dark and dingy. Why didn't they increased space more? They had an opportunity when they broke the walls. This shower looks like it's made in a airing cupboard or something

Reactions: 7
Pg tits 😆 can't cope
Feel like this bathroom looks really dark and dingy. Why didn't they increased space more? They had an opportunity when they broke the walls. This shower looks like it's made in a airing cupboard or something
Makes me feel claustrophobic looking at that shower. I presume she’s got more than one bathroom? Cos surely this can’t be the only one? Those tiles do not go together at all. It’s terrible.

Reactions: 5
Pg tits 😆 can't cope

They really could have utilised that space better, a huge open walk in shower would have been a better option surely. The shower looks like a dungeon.
---
Or alternatively, if they are struggling with walls being taken down etc, they should have gone with a light colour for it all. It looks like a shower that you find at a campsite that you for sure keep flip flops on for and cringe when you accidentally touch the wall 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah the bathroom is really not it. The floor tiles remind me of what you’d see in a greasy chip shop!
And seriously why doesn’t she work with her parents more for this kind of thing? Or even for input like someone previously mentioned. It’s horrific.

Reactions: 8