ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #4 Slim and petite, absolute freak, Made up stories, massive Tory.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she deleted the comment she pinned? This is embarrassing šŸ˜‚ she had so many opportunities to mention how it was inspired by the other account, she has made out as though she cUrAtEd it. Actually, she canā€™t even say she was inspired because itā€™s an actual copy šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Queue the victim mentality of everyone is being mean to me and Iā€™m just a poor little bullied influencer. You stole the girls entire bedroom, paint colour, headboard shape, material, bedding style, loveseat chair, drawers and most likely yet to appear the wardrobe and feet of the bed.

Own it and admit you loved the whole room and wanted the exact copy in your house, I donā€™t even think thatā€™s embarrassing. But to try and pass it all off as your induvidual super creative eye/vision that your followers are jealous of, is disgraceful.

Reactions: 23
Sheā€™s not only unpinned the comment calling her out but sheā€™s deleted/hidden it. So sneaky! I see the commenter ScarlettsDreamHouse is no longer following Jes so I wonder if she was blocked. Stop bullying Jes! šŸ¤­

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I donā€™t know any other business (big or small) that CONSTANTLY tries to push people from the business page to the owners personal page. Itā€™s one of the most vain things Iā€™ve seen. She canā€™t go a day without trying to plug her own page on her business customers. Trying to cure that anxiety well

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She's clearly not been parented well as the second she's called out or any bit of negativity she goes in sulk and takes a day off work. Imagine the rest of us 9-5ers taking a day off because our boss told us off.

Reactions: 11
Jes got some free light switches to add to the endless "kindly gifted" items for this reno (e.g. radiators, carpets, vintage furniture, upholstery fabric, paint, shutters, the list goes on...)

Speaking of gifted fabric, she must have contacted that company and specifically asked them for the freebie of that fabric now we know she had that one in mind all along after seeing overdale house. That makes me cringe.

Also, she fucked up the free shutters and measured them wrong!!! Why am I not surprised. What a great job she's doing advertising their product. Although it's never been about advertising these companies, only about getting as much free stuff from them as possible

Attachments

The shutters sent me. Pretty sure a huge part of her business involves being able to measure things correctly šŸ™„ but sure her business has nothing to do with the new house because there wonā€™t be a single piece of sticky back plastic near it!

Reactions: 13
I absolutely hate how close that door is to the bed. You canā€™t get in the room without closing the door and shuffling behind it. That would drive me INSANE day to day.

• Haha
I absolutely hate how close that door is to the bed. You canā€™t get in the room without closing the door and shuffling behind it. That would drive me INSANE day to day.
Yes but this is the girl who has 2 doors into her living room and will be putting a sofa across one because she didnā€™t measure properly again.

Also sheā€™s put the exact same shade in the same spot as overdale thenā€¦ I thought she might try and start changing things up a little bit out of fear but nope, sheā€™s just outright going to copy this girl šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This list is cringing. Go to charity shop?! order some stuff?! Be in the house for a delivery!? Surprised she didn't add having a tit
1000027491.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
This list is cringing. Go to charity shop?! order some stuff?! Be in the house for a delivery!? Surprised she didn't add having a tit View attachment 3001435
ā€œChoose feet for bedā€ added to the list because she got found out about copying and now needs to find something else šŸ˜‚
---
Jes got some free light switches to add to the endless "kindly gifted" items for this reno (e.g. radiators, carpets, vintage furniture, upholstery fabric, paint, shutters, the list goes on...)

Speaking of gifted fabric, she must have contacted that company and specifically asked them for the freebie of that fabric now we know she had that one in mind all along after seeing overdale house. That makes me cringe.

Also, she fucked up the free shutters and measured them wrong!!! Why am I not surprised. What a great job she's doing advertising their product. Although it's never been about advertising these companies, only about getting as much free stuff from them as possible
On her ā€˜Bedroomā€™ story highlight, she did a poll on 4 different fabrics and the one she went for wasnā€™t the most popular. I know influencers only put these things on for engagement anyway but it is funny how all along she knew which fabric she was going for regardless of her followers opinions

• Haha
Iā€™m in genuine shock at how much sheā€™s copied the other ladies ideas! šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤¢ how can she not be mortified of herself! Iā€™d be fuming!! She has copied EVERYTHING from the bedroom!!! šŸ¤Æ
---
Yes but this is the girl who has 2 doors into her living room and will be putting a sofa across one because she didnā€™t measure properly again.

Also sheā€™s put the exact same shade in the same spot as overdale thenā€¦ I thought she might try and start changing things up a little bit out of fear but nope, sheā€™s just outright going to copy this girl šŸ˜‚
That post should read ā€˜for more inspiration follow @overdalehpuseā€™
How is Jes not embarrassed!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I appreciate everyone has their own sense of style, but this plate pattern gives me posh girl version of fake designer rug in the kitchen vibes.

Willow pattern is an expensive collectable bloody China pattern, not a fabric šŸ˜­

Looks a lot better as an original idea, not copied tho lol

Reactions: 4
Although itā€™s not my style, that bed and furniture look ok in Overdale house because itā€™s a big, old country house and they often have eclectic styles that the owners have collected through the ages. Jessā€™ carbon copy looks tit in her boring beige terrace in Blackburn. She has absolutely no style at all - idk where she got the audacity to cosplay as an interiors expert.

Reactions: 15
Iā€™m dying that she put the flower light shade in her bedroom. I was joking when I posted that, as I thought surely she wouldnā€™t be so brazen. But I forgot, itā€™s Jes weā€™re talking about! No shame!
Next up, huge wooden ball bed feet!
---
Photo of Overdale House attached as itā€™s STUNNING and suits the decor style so much. She deserves to have so much more recognition as an interiors influencer. Itā€™s so sneaky that Jes is replicating the exact room from a small account and not crediting them properly and deleting comments from people politely calling her out. šŸ

The bathroom looks terrible. Like a public toilet youā€™d think twice about using. Why the half untiled bare wall? It looks so strange like they ran out of tiles, and the wonky lines in the tiling in the shower is making my teeth itch.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha