ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #4 Slim and petite, absolute freak, Made up stories, massive Tory.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone has metro tiles so we will go for something different......terazzo...the most popular design 2022/23/24

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if it's for that gap she was considering sticking vinyl on. Shame as I wanted to see how tit that looks
1000026212.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I follow so many DIY instagrammers. The reason why all her recent DIY posts are tanking (scraping 600 likes when she’s got 50k+ followers) is because she’s not showing the process since she’s not doing the work herself. All she’s doing is photographing work that tradesmen or her boyf has done. Anyone could do that. The really engaging, successful DIY influencers do the work themselves and show their followers that they can do it too. They are inspiring and motivating. Extra points go to these other influencers as their DIYs are mostly budget friendly and appropriate for a cost-of-living crisis. They aren’t just throwing around tens of thousands of pounds on renovations and stuff they don’t really need. Jes really doesn’t have a clue.

Reactions: 15
40k is insane amount of money for renovation that they allegedly doing mostly themselves 😂 Idiot

Reactions: 6
Do neither of them work at all now?
Considering that all they do is renovation of this house I am surprised it's taking that long. Especially that 'they are renovating it with their own bare hand'
---
I wish she'd call it mist-coating.
I know! She considers herself an upcycling queen but doesn't recognise what's actually white wash is. Dickward

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sure there was a post where she mentioned her fella works for her now too in some capacity. She gave up her dog for him, he gave up his job.. what a healthy dynamic.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She behaves like no one has ever done a bathroom renovation before 😆 She isn't restoring Windsor for duck sake.
I can't cope with her 'hehe' and 'cant wrap my head '

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It looks like one of those pub toilets where you hover slightly above the loo 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“This bathroom is going to be stunning” as she posts the most bland tiles which always look filthy no matter how much you scrub them

• Haha
Reactions: 4