ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #4 Slim and petite, absolute freak, Made up stories, massive Tory.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random and dunno if anyone else saw it, but think it was on Thursday morning (eaaaaarly cos I was up with the baby) she had put a screenshot on her story of Kerry Katona dm’ing her saying she had just moved into another rental and lovesss her vinyl and would love to try it. Jes was acting starstruck 😂 so if we see Kerry Katona getting some JesRoseVinyl that’s because she blatantly asked to be gifted. The story had disappeared when I went back on to screenshot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Going back to that bed. I just remembered a while ago when she posted a mood board for the bed. There's was like wavy backboards and she said this is her inspiration. There was no overndale house on it! She clearly tried to pass it on as her idea. Cringe

Reactions: 9
Going back to that bed. I just remembered a while ago when she posted a mood board for the bed. There's was like wavy backboards and she said this is her inspiration. There was no overndale house on it! She clearly tried to pass it on as her idea. Cringe
I remember that. She said her inspo was from this hotel.. what a load of lies

Reactions: 3
She posted this morning... 'Sunday chatsies' 🤢🤮

Followed by quick deletion
lol! It’s probably upset her that nobody messaged her haha. And she’s now sulking again. Shes always having a meltdown over nothing. This time probably because she tried to rip off ideas from another influencer. James is basically her free therapist.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
duck me. Can you imagine if she had to deal with a real crisis. She goes on a holiday after holiday. Has a brand new house that she's basically filling with free tit. My heart breaks for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
duck me. Can you imagine if she had to deal with a real crisis. She goes on a holiday after holiday. Has a brand new house that she's basically filling with free tit. My heart breaks for her.
And her business seems to be doing well despite of her doing duck all for it

Reactions: 2
And her business seems to be doing well despite of her doing duck all for it
Is anyone else a bitter old toad like I am and is sat there thinking, 'I hope summat goes wrong soon. Like a pipe bursts due to Ed Hardy's cowboy youtube tradesmen efforts'?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You mean for these? She is OBSESSED with bragging about the rrp of her charity shop buys, and she does it in such a gross way
Yes! It’s so irritating that she doesn’t share the artist name. She wants all the bargains for her and doesn’t want to share.

Reactions: 2