ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #4 Slim and petite, absolute freak, Made up stories, massive Tory.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those tiles 😭 I guess that’s what happens with you pay trades in “exposure.”

Reactions: 2
I’m dying that she put the flower light shade in her bedroom. I was joking when I posted that, as I thought surely she wouldn’t be so brazen. But I forgot, it’s Jes we’re talking about! No shame!
Next up, huge wooden ball bed feet!
---
Photo of Overdale House attached as it’s STUNNING and suits the decor style so much. She deserves to have so much more recognition as an interiors influencer. It’s so sneaky that Jes is replicating the exact room from a small account and not crediting them properly and deleting comments from people politely calling her out. 🐍

The bathroom looks terrible. Like a public toilet you’d think twice about using. Why the half untiled bare wall? It looks so strange like they ran out of tiles, and the wonky lines in the tiling in the shower is making my teeth itch.
I can’t unsee that tit tiling now!!!!

Reactions: 3
Another photo of it. I can’t understand why they would tile at that angle. It looks very purposeful.
wow! That’s horrific! She will pass it off as a cool quirk, abit like dropping the last ‘S’ from Jess, she’s kewl xox
---
This is interesting 🤨
Only she can see all 55.2k of fake followers.

Attachments

Last edited:
She admitted on her stories that they can’t afford the tiles to do the entire bathroom, which still doesn’t explain why they stopped in such a weird place lol

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Jes got some free light switches to add to the endless "kindly gifted" items for this reno (e.g. radiators, carpets, vintage furniture, upholstery fabric, paint, shutters, the list goes on...)

Speaking of gifted fabric, she must have contacted that company and specifically asked them for the freebie of that fabric now we know she had that one in mind all along after seeing overdale house. That makes me cringe.

Also, she fucked up the free shutters and measured them wrong!!! Why am I not surprised. What a great job she's doing advertising their product. Although it's never been about advertising these companies, only about getting as much free stuff from them as possible
My favourite part of her to do list is how she doesn't have 'go to work' on there.Note she also hasn't got cooking, eating or breathing on there so who knows how they will all survive the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She changed the bedside cabinets 😆 no wonder the charity shop visit was first on her to do list

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She changed the bedside cabinets 😆 no wonder the charity shop visit was first on her to do list
She must know they don’t look anywhere near as good as the rattan ones would (you know the ones she hunted down for ages and now feels too embarrassed to use 😂)

• Haha
Can't believe she got the new cabinets gifted. Wonder what she said to the shop

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Is that another free mattress??!!!

I think this is the only time I’ve ever actually seen her give a detailed product description for something she’s been gifted. How can they not afford tiles when the rest of the house has been free!

IMG_3050.png
IMG_3051.png

• Angry
  • Sick
'I was completely honoured' 😂 you are not receiving MBE love

And I bet she didn't want to do it. It's so out of character it must have been enforced by tempur beds

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'I was completely honoured' 😂 you are not receiving MBE love

And I bet she didn't want to do it. It's so out of character it must have been enforced by tempur beds
Maybe after they found out she’d been gifted an Emma mattress for the guest room as well

Reactions: 7
What did she pay for?
Just the tiles and the tiler that stopped 3/4 way through the job?