ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #3 Fake coat, dyed hair, deleting posts, no one cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m losing track of how many times I’m saying that she’s lost her goddamn mind.. but is she SERIOUS????? Wtf is she on about her leggings fall down cause she’s so teeny tiny?? What does she think every super fit PT wears? You know.. all those women that are actually slimmer and more toned than her??

Shes absolutely deluded.
Who’s going to tell her… I know it should only be shared on a need to know basis, but I think it might be the next big thing. GOOGLE.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
on the beg again. if the sweaty betty gym clothes you were gifted are so great then buy some
This!!! Wtf is wrong with her! She’s going on like she’s an actual small person!? Like 3/4 foot??! I’m 5’1 and about the same size as her, and I just shop petite and it’s fine!!!!! Like I’ve never once thought ‘omg I’m so small let me ask for help’ she’s so strange man!!! She’s not even that small! I don’t understand what’s wrong with her?! 😭😭😭😭 she’s such a beggy cringe weirdo!!!

Reactions: 15
It’s a rich girl thing. Because she was so spoilt she never had to look anything up or find anything out for herself. So now when she wants something she just asks her followers just like she would ask daddy for anything she wanted before this

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’s ever been fat, just average. She seems to have an obsession with what size is on the label though and tries to convince herself she is a size small/size 8.

Reactions: 4
Did I imagine this or did Jes used to be fat? Is it that maybe? Now that she’s not she just likes being able to say ‘omg I’m so small!’…….cos she really isn’t that small! She looks absolutely normal!!!
Where is this photo from? Is that her?

I don't dislike her outfits as much as most on here, but a couple of these New York ones really haven't been the one. I think I audibly gasped when she posted the blazer and stockings one. I don't get it - isn't the thing she's wearing under the blazer an AP bodysuit? So what's the bottom half of the outfit, or is it literally just the blazer covering her modesty? Also, open toed shoe with tights are a hard pass for me in all circumstances.

I think these outfits have been a bit too fAsHuN and aren't practical outside a photoshoot. I can't even imagine some of the looks she must've got while she was out.

Also, it’s bleeping COLD in New York right now

Reactions: 1
I’m losing track of how many times I’m saying that she’s lost her goddamn mind.. but is she SERIOUS????? Wtf is she on about her leggings fall down cause she’s so teeny tiny?? What does she think every super fit PT wears? You know.. all those women that are actually slimmer and more toned than her??

Shes absolutely deluded.
Does she mean her height or her weight/shape???

Like them being too long isn't gonna cause them to fall down... so she must mean her weight/shape. And she can fit in "straight sizes" in every single brand on the planet...

She's making out likes she's abnormally thin that no clothes fit

Or pretending her height means things fall down. Which isn't true. It normally annoyingly means you've got to roll things up at the bottom or get them shortened

Reactions: 1
Where is this photo from? Is that her?
It was from the boxing video she put up this week, all her other pics are photo shopped 😂🙈 and she still looks normal here! Not fat! But defo not sooooo tiny all her clothes fall off! 🤯😂 absolute weirdo trying to pretend she’s so tiny! Why?!! 😂😂🙈

Reactions: 3
Did I imagine this or did Jes used to be fat? Is it that maybe? Now that she’s not she just likes being able to say ‘omg I’m so small!’…….cos she really isn’t that small! She looks absolutely normal!!!

I think she's similar size to me, I'm short 5ft 2 and around 9ish stone give or take current fitness level. Being shorter our weight proportions differently and I do feel insecure about it sometimes. I have little stumpy legs so even though I'm size 10 I struggle to feel sexy. I often wish I was curvier but weight never distributes evenly. From this photo I'd say its same size as me.

However I don't make my height a personality trait.

and she needs to stop photoshopping though.

Someone must be having a wobble this week (lack of posts) maybe it's the fact she had to lower the price of Elton John sunglasses on vinted

• Haha
Someone must be having a wobble this week (lack of posts) maybe it's the fact she had to lower the price of Elton John sunglasses on vinted
😂 ohhhh! we haven’t had one of those ‘wobble’ updates in a while! I actually can’t believe she wanted £100 for cracked Elton sunglasses! She is an undercover psychopath for real real! 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂 ohhhh! we haven’t had one of those ‘wobble’ updates in a while! I actually can’t believe she wanted £100 for cracked Elton sunglasses! She is an undercover psychopath for real real! 😂🙈
Are these the novelty red ones she bought for like 300 quid a couple of months ago?? She broke them and still wants 💰?

Reactions: 2
Maybe ed hardy didn't like the fact she was strutting out in NY like a prostitute with nips and ass out.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.