ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #3 Fake coat, dyed hair, deleting posts, no one cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having 3 trips booked and looking to book a 4th. She’s so out of touch.. and loves rubbing it in 💀
---
Also what is up with this… TWO BLACK PLAYSUITS FROM ZARA?! Why on earth
I skipped past this story knowing it would be at least 2 abroad holidays because I'm struggling to afford an abroad holiday and I've not been somewhere hot since 2019. Turns out it's 4 abroad holidays and one of those is 6 weeks long 🙃

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Imagine having 3 trips booked and looking to book a 4th. She’s so out of touch.. and loves rubbing it in 💀
---
Also what is up with this… TWO BLACK PLAYSUITS FROM ZARA?! Why on earth
All the trips and clothes but she will never fill the void that is her empty, dog abandoning, racist, tory life.

Reactions: 11
Been a watcher on here for a while now… Can’t cope w her any longer! I have (very immaturely) reported a lot of her items on Vinted lol purely to cause some mild disruption/annoyance to her life. Three have been taken down - my work here is done 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Been a watcher on here for a while now… Can’t cope w her any longer! I have very (immaturely) reported a lot of her items on Vinted lol purely to cause some mild disruption/annoyance to her life. Three have been taken down - my work here is done 🙂
for what reason are you reporting them? Just out of interest.

Reactions: 1
She said she put Prada item on vinted. Maybe it's that fake coat because it's not there

Asking for microneedling recommendations = on the beg. I follow her sister who has gone on a ‘skin journey’ and she’s had microneedling, so why not just go off her own sisters recommendation?

Reactions: 7
Those photos her sister put up of them as kids..Jess with her bright orange hair. Who is she kidding that she’s naturally a brunette?

Reactions: 3
Love the fact the eyelash stuff she bought off vinted (🤢) has given her pink eye lmfao, proof that not everything you spunk money on for no reason is authentic? 👀

Reactions: 5
Love the fact the eyelash stuff she bought off vinted (🤢) has given her pink eye lmfao, proof that not everything you spunk money on for no reason is authentic? 👀
It was everything she ordered from Vinted being too small.

HOW??? Shes sooooooo tiny that ALL clothes just fall off her. Nothing could be too small surely?????

• Haha
So glad the jeans have been mentioned 😂 they are the ugliest piece of clothing I’ve ever seen and it doesn’t help that she seems to have taken them up so much that they swing round her ankles?? The girl who she originally saw them on is wearing them correctly - slightly bunched at the bottom.

Her fashion sense really is - has it got a label and do really cool popular influencers wear it?????????? Then BUY IT!

So glad the jeans have been mentioned 😂 they are the ugliest piece of clothing I’ve ever seen and it doesn’t help that she seems to have taken them up so much that they swing round her ankles?? The girl who she originally saw them on is wearing them correctly - slightly bunched at the bottom.

Her fashion sense really is - has it got a label and do really cool popular influencers wear it?????????? Then BUY IT!
The really are the absolute worst!!!! She has TERRIBLE fashion sense! And all of her stuff now really looks shabby! But the jeans! They genuinely made me LOL!!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.