ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #3 Fake coat, dyed hair, deleting posts, no one cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Sazzler for the thread title, most votes by far!

I hope I've set this up right lol but was long overdue

Reactions: 1
She really needs to do something with that bedroom. How can she even consider herself an interior guru taking photos in that tip

Reactions: 6
4 weeks after a professional permanent colour she’s going back again… that’s abysmal 😂 she should think about getting a better hairdresser.

Unless they used box dye in the salon?!

Reactions: 7
I am sure she said she does black Friday so she can cover slow December. And now she is on a beg for people to shop. Greedy cow
Screenshot_20221216-174845.png

Reactions: 1
Not her pretending she doesn’t care about engagement again whilst sat refreshing her likes 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel nothing but sorry for her based on how much she has posted the same photos over and over again of this hair, saying “Happy Saturday” because her post got lots of likes… this girl needs serious help. Why does she validate herself with Instagram??? I didn’t realise people actually got joy from strangers pressing a button. Why does no one step in???

4 story posts about getting her hair dyed the same colour she got it dyed 4 weeks ago (not including the few she seems to have deleted for whatever reason).

I don’t see this ending well.

Reactions: 12
4 story posts about getting her hair dyed the same colour she got it dyed 4 weeks ago (not including the few she seems to have deleted for whatever reason).

I don’t see this ending well.
But didn't your u know her dying hair has been life changing event? Maybe even world changing event

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her mates are as heartless cunts as she is. Giving her a card with new dog. Poor Fred
Screenshot_20221217-181847.png

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.