ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #3 Fake coat, dyed hair, deleting posts, no one cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some bits of the background are so warped 🥲🥲
It’s like she finds things she wants to wear and throws them together, whether they work or not. Or sees outfits on others and tries to replicate and they just don’t suit her.

Reactions: 2
Nah. Can’t just assume she’s cheating because she’s flashing her nipples. There’s a lot of stuff we assume about her on this page but can’t assume she’s cheating.
She’s a racist who put her dog in a shelter……..I think everything I assume about her is correct! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is delusional lol
This is so unflattering. And that’s AFTER she’s edited it so god knows what it looked like IRL. You can see where she’s edited her waist - the rail behind her is warped and so is the skirting board 🤣 Remember she put up that post promising not to edit her photos? Didn’t last long!

The nursing bra & granny pants. I can’t.
It’s giving sausage squeezed into sausage skin.

How much better would it have looked with a slip underneath?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I noticed the rail but the skirting board wtf!!!! Hopefully someone comments on the pic calling her out on it because that’s a joke to post and think you’re the bees knees when you’re altering every curve on your body.

Reactions: 4
Oh god another one, “got a lot of Q’s on this outfit”. I just read every single comment, out of 75 comments, not a single one asked where your dress was from… I agree. She’s definitely trying to go for the clothing influencer now, probably so she can get more freebies. I reckon she is hoping for asos. 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god another one, “got a lot of Q’s on this outfit”. I just read every single comment, out of 75 comments, not a single one asked where your dress was from… I agree. She’s definitely trying to go for the clothing influencer now, probably so she can get more freebies. I reckon she is hoping for asos. 🤣
I thought she got the shoes from a charity shop the other day? And, wow the editing is dreadful.

Reactions: 5
Why can’t she just post a pic without bleeping justifying everything. The girl is obsessed with engagement!!

Reactions: 4

As I rarely post! Haha 🤣

• Haha
No, they broke up and she had Fred on her own for a few months and then someone found him on a rehoming facebook page not long after she met discount Tom Hardy.

Obviously we can’t comment on whether her ex could have had him rather than him being rehomed because we don’t know his living/ work situation and Fred wasn’t exactly a low maintenance dog.

She doesn’t talk about it cuz it’s a crappy thing to do.
She is a super crappy human being! Fred stayed with her because she was all “lonely and heart broken” and she posted many times about how he saved her, helped her mental health etc etc… so once he did what any other loyal pet does and give you all of their undivided attention, loyalty and love and built her back up to the self absorbed, narcissistic person she is… she got to D and fucked Fred off!!
I seriously hope Ed comes to his senses and fucks her off leaving her with nothing but her tit kitchen cupboard curtains, his scabby cast off boxers, the clap and crabs 🦀

In case you can’t tell she really pissed me off when she did this! I completely went off her and unfollowed etc

I think her ex had to rehome him as he got a job abroad, I saw all the rehoming posts on fb and his family commented on each one so it obviously wasn’t an easy decision for him.. but let’s hope fred is out there living his best life, playing, snuggling and snoring like a loved doggie should (and his ancestors take a massive tit on Jes’s grave for the rest of eternity 😂😂)

the hate is real for her after she abandoned Fred 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And a good 35 or so of those comments are her replying back to EVERYONE so it looks like she has more engagement 😂🙈 she’s OBSESSED!
I just really can’t get over the photoshopping! Even on the grid the wavy, wobbly lines are so BOLD!!! 😂🙈 I’m really embarrassed for her!! I hope she hides that pic from her grid soon! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't dislike her outfits as much as most on here, but a couple of these New York ones really haven't been the one. I think I audibly gasped when she posted the blazer and stockings one. I don't get it - isn't the thing she's wearing under the blazer an AP bodysuit? So what's the bottom half of the outfit, or is it literally just the blazer covering her modesty? Also, open toed shoe with tights are a hard pass for me in all circumstances.

I think these outfits have been a bit too fAsHuN and aren't practical outside a photoshoot. I can't even imagine some of the looks she must've got while she was out.

Reactions: 10
Her fixation on being super teeny tiny really pisses me off and idk why

• Haha
Reactions: 10
on the beg again. if the sweaty betty gym clothes you were gifted are so great then buy some

• Haha
I’m losing track of how many times I’m saying that she’s lost her goddamn mind.. but is she SERIOUS????? Wtf is she on about her leggings fall down cause she’s so teeny tiny?? What does she think every super fit PT wears? You know.. all those women that are actually slimmer and more toned than her??

Shes absolutely deluded.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.