ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #3 Fake coat, dyed hair, deleting posts, no one cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh I'd forgotten about the thread I thought it'd gone quiet for a while! Back to begging for free stuff I see aha

So.... She's been quiet a while!! What do we think has happened? 🤣

Ed Hardy kicked her out?

Reactions: 1
So.... She's been quiet a while!! What do we think has happened? 🤣

Ed Hardy kicked her out?
She’s all over Insta liking pics etc, we have quite a few friends in common and shes defo VERY active everyday and making comments on stuff………but why no beggy, braggy, poser ‘I do everything on a second hand shoe string budget’ posts! 🤔…….she’ll come back post 900 selfies of herself trying on clothes she got from vinted and say ‘I’ve been so busy! Insta isn’t a priority’ 😂 but we all know she’s a compulsive liar! I think she’s seen us write about her always being the victim so she’s learnt her lesson 😂

Reactions: 5
Her account is private again. Usually a sign of something. Any more racist social media posts uncovered? Did someone find her Bebo?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope this thread doesn’t get emailed to the people she’s begging the poster from 😬😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Getting a high output influencer by only gifting vinyl? Please. You can only get grass root ones. You need to come up with more than that with your expectations

Reactions: 2
She needs to stop buying shoes because they designers and get a proper fitting ones
Screenshot_20230212-082641.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She made her insta public again for 2 days now it’s private again. Obviously having a wobble week.

Reactions: 4
🙄 she’s back trying to ‘influence’ with her skin care routine 😭 why can’t she just be a normal person on insta! I quite like her content when she doesn’t post! 😂 it’s her braggy attempts at influencing I can’t stand!……..also! How didn’t we get a whole countdown to her hair cut! I’m shocked she didn’t do a whole song and dance about it like normal! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.