Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flipidopity

The fact she has used an Apple Watch charger as a piece of string goes to show how she doesn’t value anything. It’s painful to watch.

Reactions: 24

Alexandra1990

912FB12C-A194-426A-972B-85A4EE8734E6.jpeg

God guys look at her teeny weeny super tiny shoes! I’d forgotten how super small and petite she was. I’m so shocked she can buy normal branded shoes and not first walkers for babies!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cause she’s sooooooooooooooooooooooo tiny

• Haha
Reactions: 21

wodemaya

I'd have more respect for her if she put her hands up and said I bought a dog breed I didn't research, we were lazy with his training over lockdown and I coddled him to the point he became possessive and reactive. Here's what I did wrong and what I would do next time to avoid putting another dog through the same stress. But no, it's Fred's fault, not Jess's as per usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Alexandra1990

I’d rather rent my studio flat forever with a stable mental health, in the full knowledge that I’m not a racist, dog abandoning beg, than live her life.

She’s even throwing in digs about how AWFUL the past 2 years have been for her unable to have full decorating rights, despite their current home being gifted to them to HELP them save. She’s ungrateful and karma will come for people like her

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Alexandra1990

She is absolutely sick in the head. One minute it’s a post crying about how her dog loved her TOO much to keep him and the next she’s letting everyone know he attacked her stupid boyfriend on date 1 and he was thrown out straight away. This is beyond disgusting she needs help.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Flexing business class flights to a dream holiday destination then bragging about charity shop finds isn’t ok really is it. Leave the “bargains” for those that can’t afford to put their heating on let alone to jet off to the Maldives.
Absolutely SPOT ON! I'm sick of her designer clothes (real genuine fake), overpriced stickyback plastic, her free home in a posh village, her fuckin LANDROVER, her 5* holidays, business class bullshit, silver spoon brags. And then the fact she "curates" cheap items from a charity shop just proves to me that she's a Tory through and through. Steal from the mouths of the fucking hungry to feed her spoilt little appetite. And then what's next? She goes on the Beg. Love me, like me, feed my ego, let's collab! Fuck off and take your shit swimsuit with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

femmegirly

Chatty Member
So she’s turning into a charity shop reseller. Buy bits on the cheap, tart them up, then sell on for huge profit, preventing those who actually NEED to shop at charity shops, from buying anything. Cool beans.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

sillysally96

Is she right in the head? Sharing stories of dogs that need rescuing. What about yours that you binned off for a new fella? Insensitive heartless twat

• Angry

Alexandra1990

I was wondering how her latest pic managed to jump from 1k to 2k so long after she posted it… but then it all made sense. Out with the fake paid for Indian audience and in with the fake paid for Russian audience! Literally a snapshot… it’s like this the whole way scrolling

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

zebrabox

Omg hahahahahaahah

wonder if she still loves vinted? 😂

they automatically deleted something of mine they thought was fake and I showed them proof of purchase and they apologised and relisted it soooo you tell me whether the bag was fake 🤣
She’ll show them her mum’s text message and it’ll all be sorted

• Haha

zeezaag

Will look great with the Austin Powers rug she wants
---
Omg this bellend gets more annoying with every post.... harpin on about sustainability yet works in the sticky back plastic business and drives a Range Rover. Yawn.
She’s such a hypocrite about EVERYTHING. She wants to do up her house “sustainably”?! lol she drives a Range Rover. She is constantly buying clothes and stuff. Constant deliveries coming in. Constantly flying off to places. She’s so materialistic. All her stories about things she owns is how much they’re worth. Even in todays story shes going on about how she bought this lamp for £20 but the worth £2.5K. She doesn’t necessarily like something for what it is, she likes the label and the price

• Heart

wodemaya

I reported the listing for using photos from the website since Vinted doesn't allow that. Feeling good that it's no longer there this morning, anything to inconvenience a racist 💕

• Haha