ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #3 Fake coat, dyed hair, deleting posts, no one cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a hooker. I guess she has to pay for the New York trip somehow.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nahhhh the shoes 😂😂😂 her face is edited to duck she looks like she’s got 5 o’clock shadow 🧔🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Further wtf moment, NOBODY wants to see your nips!!!!!!

They are not highly requested, so tacky, trashy and cringe…oh wait just like you! Has nobody asked about your boob job today? 🙄
F77CF05B-6C42-4482-929A-5632D4B3A5E3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This gal is not arsed about Fred. I can’t even begin to write what I feel. Can’t wait for the day people wake up to how shite she is and the money runs out. Oh, is that B&M calling Jes??
I was thinking….maybe Fred was her ex’s all along? So when they broke up obviously he took him and that’s why he arranged rehoming him? I have gotten dogs while being with my partner and we say they are our dogs but should we split up, they are both 100% coming with me.

It’s the only explanation I can think of and that’s why she doesn’t talk about it because it’s extremely upsetting?
Although I guess in my situation, if we did split up and I couldn’t have the dogs for whatever reason my partner would definitely take them…so why hasn’t Jess taken Fred?

Reactions: 1
I was thinking….maybe Fred was her ex’s all along? So when they broke up obviously he took him and that’s why he arranged rehoming him? I have gotten dogs while being with my partner and we say they are our dogs but should we split up, they are both 100% coming with me.

It’s the only explanation I can think of and that’s why she doesn’t talk about it because it’s extremely upsetting?
Although I guess in my situation, if we did split up and I couldn’t have the dogs for whatever reason my partner would definitely take them…so why hasn’t Jess taken Fred?
No, they broke up and she had Fred on her own for a few months and then someone found him on a rehoming facebook page not long after she met discount Tom Hardy.

Obviously we can’t comment on whether her ex could have had him rather than him being rehomed because we don’t know his living/ work situation and Fred wasn’t exactly a low maintenance dog.

She doesn’t talk about it cuz it’s a crappy thing to do.

Reactions: 8
No, they broke up and she had Fred on her own for a few months and then someone found him on a rehoming facebook page not long after she met discount Tom Hardy.

Obviously we can’t comment on whether her ex could have had him rather than him being rehomed because we don’t know his living/ work situation and Fred wasn’t exactly a low maintenance dog.

She doesn’t talk about it cuz it’s a crappy thing to do.
sorry I must have had a memory lapse, I just always want to give people the benefit of the doubt over their crappy behaviour 😂

Reactions: 3

They are not highly requested, so tacky, trashy and cringe…oh wait just like you! Has nobody asked about your boob job today? 🙄View attachment 1901106
Agree with the outfit, too much going on! I actually like the outfit today though.

One thing I wanted to say, a breast reduction is not a “boob job”, it’s a quality of life surgery where you are left with visible scars.

Reactions: 5

They are not highly requested, so tacky, trashy and cringe…oh wait just like you! Has nobody asked about your boob job today? 🙄View attachment 1901106
This made my teeth itch from cringyness 😭😭😭😭 u CAN’T see the view u bleeping weirdo! Just your nipples! Blatantly she’s met a man, and wants a little hook up with someone out there! It’s pure thirst trap after thirst trap! Poor Ed Hardy getting cheated on while she’s in NYC flashing her tits about! 😂🙈

Reactions: 1
WHAT THE duck IS THE STOCKINGS PHOTO WITH THAT FACE!!! Is she on coke?? It looks like she’s gurning or her jaw is locked and everything is melting off her face… and to think it looks good too- surely she is high?! I am actually in disbelief at that outfit, can you imagine seeing someone out like that, it’s like a Halloween costume

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The worst thing about tattle is when everybody's talking about a picture but nobody shares a screenshot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah. Can’t just assume she’s cheating because she’s flashing her nipples. There’s a lot of stuff we assume about her on this page but can’t assume she’s cheating.
This made my teeth itch from cringyness 😭😭😭😭 u CAN’T see the view u bleeping weirdo! Just your nipples! Blatantly she’s met a man, and wants a little hook up with someone out there! It’s pure thirst trap after thirst trap! Poor Ed Hardy getting cheated on while she’s in NYC flashing her tits about! 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.