ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #3 Fake coat, dyed hair, deleting posts, no one cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to work out if she knows you’re supposed to wear them up to the top of your thigh and she’s not pulled them up high enough for some sort of ✨ LEWK✨ or if her thighs are genuinely 3 inches long

As a fellow short arse my legs are really short and my friends say I wear my tights weird. I have a long torso and short legs. Sorry to brag 🥲🤣

Reactions: 4
Here we go again

ITS NOT THE SAME ITEM OF CLOTHING. STOP BUYING THINGS AND TELLING PEOPLE YOU GOT THE SAME THING THATS ONLINE

Most likely very old stock but the CURRENT coat that is £95 has different cuffs, is a completely different colour and is overall NOT THE SAME
its quite obviously not the same coat ??????

Reactions: 13
Here we go again

ITS NOT THE SAME ITEM OF CLOTHING. STOP BUYING THINGS AND TELLING PEOPLE YOU GOT THE SAME THING THATS ONLINE

Most likely very old stock but the CURRENT coat that is £95 has different cuffs, is a completely different colour and is overall NOT THE SAME
No, it's EXACTLY the same because she's such a thrifter, such a bargain hunter. Didn't you know? Nobody shopped secondhand before our Jes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not Jess acting like she hasn’t been publically curating her New York outfits for months and is just soOOoO diSoRgAnisEd and laSt miN…

Just put all the Vinted designer tat you’ve purposefully bought for the trip into your case and go, it’s really not a whole thing.

Reactions: 7
Dies anyone else feel like she pays full price for things then pretends she got them from charity/shops vinted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here we go again…….28 minutes after posting her pic she’s already on the ‘sooo many questions about my outfit!’……..is that so Jes?! Cos u have 10 comments on your pic so far and not one is about your jacket???!!! Why is she such a compulsive liar? She sent HERSELF ONE question and immediately wants to pretend that everyone rushed FROM her grid TO her DMs to send her ‘loads’ of questions about a black blazer and lace top?!! 😂🙈 she’s really trying to force this ‘fashion blogger’ imagine! She just desperately wants to name drop and pretend she’s important and liked! I’ve never disliked anyone the way I do her! It’s the constant lies and attention seeking! I can’t cope! She also looks like such a Pratt in those stockings 😂🙈

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Here we go again…….28 minutes after posting her pic she’s already on the ‘sooo many questions about my outfit!’……..is that so Jes?! Cos u have 10 comments on your pic so far and not one is about your jacket???!!! Why is she such a compulsive liar? She sent HERSELF ONE question and immediately wants to pretend that everyone rushed FROM her grid TO her DMs to send her ‘loads’ of questions about a black blazer and lace top?!! 😂🙈 she’s really trying to force this ‘fashion blogger’ imagine! She just desperately wants to name drop and pretend she’s important and liked! I’ve never disliked anyone the way I do her! It’s the constant lies and attention seeking! I can’t cope! She also looks like such a Pratt in those stockings 😂🙈
It’s also 5am in NY.. go to bed Jes. For your own sake 😕

Reactions: 5
She looks like she’s been to rocky horror 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That pearl necklace thing is ageing that whole (horrendous) outfit. She looks about 60 years old??? And why are her shoes so big!!!! Wtf man I hope she didn’t go out like that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That pearl necklace thing is ageing that whole (horrendous) outfit. She looks about 60 years old??? And why are her shoes so big!!!! Wtf man I hope she didn’t go out like that
Haha good spot. They look awful
Screenshot_20230121-131652.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.