ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #3 Fake coat, dyed hair, deleting posts, no one cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘My inbox has blow up about my jacket’……18 minutes later? It hasn’t though has it Jes! Ur just mega eager to pretend to your ‘best friend’ everyone likes your style! ‘So many massages’ ‘oh loads of inboxes’ u get like 12 comments on your pics, and that’s with u replying back! How comes 1000’s of people apparently DIVE into her dm’s with in seconds when it take all day to garner a handful of comments on the grid?!
😭😭😭 she’s fully back to attention seeking Jes! I thought she’d turned a corner! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
NGL I was going to message her and ask her how does she know the designer stuff she’s buying on vinted is real 😂
She doesn't haha the PPrada jacket proved that one 😂

She says 27 quid like it's a bleeping small change in her pocket

Reactions: 2
Don’t get why she did a video story on how she’s so busy she’s not been on Instagram when everyday she’s been posting dozens of stories and videos and ask me anything bla bla.
Also she blatantly is photoshopping her photos to make it seem like she has this huge thigh gap and tiny waist. She’s not even fat. But she is obsessed with her fake online image. It’s weird. You can the see obvious places she’s edited her photo in this picture.
Omg the photoshop on this! Look at thr front of that oriental cupboard... so warped!

Reactions: 4
Omg the photoshop on this! Look at thr front of that oriental cupboard... so warped!
Omg!!! I’ve just looked at this properly! 😂😂😂🙈 wtf! And the caption ‘ready to look hot girl summer again’……….but u didn’t in the 1st place cos u photoshopped the absolute living daylights out if that pic!!! 😂😂😂🙈 the wavy cabinet! The wavy font…….the wavy everything 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also sorry she posted 5 hours ago that she’s home from work…at 12pm! So she just works mornings and spends the afternoons on vinted and walking outside. How lovely for her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My ex who is a squatter would love that jacket. Top knot wanker

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She says 27 quid like it's a bleeping small change in her pocket
I thought this…only £27?! She prices her clothes so high on Vinted… greedy cow. She is selling a random River Island skirt for £10, which will be around £14 when you add fees and postage. Which to me, seems expensive for just a random second hand skirt from River Island, which someone else is probably selling on there for like £4.

Also, just had a look at that photo! The photoshopping is terrible. She’s an utter embarrassment

Reactions: 5
They’ve got to be fake. And, even if they’re not, just because something is £500 doesn’t mean it’s nice hun

Reactions: 3
How can someone be so obsessed with labels. If she wants to promote second hand fashion it's about style, putting things together and other tips. She thinks just because it has label it equals great fashion. It's not how it works. She did that with interiors and ended up with dogs dinner. She needs to realise she has zero fashion esthetic and move to influencing with something else. Or just give up and start working! You will not make this your career jess

Reactions: 11
Trying to work out if she knows you’re supposed to wear them up to the top of your thigh and she’s not pulled them up high enough for some sort of ✨ LEWK✨ or if her thighs are genuinely 3 inches long

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.