ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #3 Fake coat, dyed hair, deleting posts, no one cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...what is she waiting for... probably to see if she is up the duff

And again with this 'I need to get back to my fitness' i am sure she posts at least one photo a day of her watch to show she is exercising. Attention seeker

Reactions: 7
God love her she’s just DYING to book an amazzzzzzing non-obvious super cool and hip holiday….

Despite the fact she hasn’t been on the TWO she has already booked for this year. Ok.

...what is she waiting for... probably to see if she is up the duff
This is the first time I’ve actually thought she’s def talking about getting pregnant. When she said about doing as much travelling before becoming a “real adult”.

That’ll be the next of it 😩😩😩

Reactions: 4
One story about clothes clear out followed by post about buying trainers. Bell

Also...'I am sooo busy' ..yea, with constant walks, swims , badminton and clearing your wardrobe

• Haha
One story about clothes clear out followed by post about buying trainers. Bell

Also...'I am sooo busy' ..yea, with constant walks, swims , badminton and clearing your wardrobe
Don’t get why she did a video story on how she’s so busy she’s not been on Instagram when everyday she’s been posting dozens of stories and videos and ask me anything bla bla.
Also she blatantly is photoshopping her photos to make it seem like she has this huge thigh gap and tiny waist. She’s not even fat. But she is obsessed with her fake online image. It’s weird. You can the see obvious places she’s edited her photo in this picture.

Attachments

• Wow
Imagine how much time she spends editing these pictures and being nervous, to then just delete if she doesn't get enough validation through likes. What a sad little life.

Reactions: 9
Imagine how much time she spends editing these pictures and being nervous, to then just delete if she doesn't get enough validation through likes. What a sad little life.
If I worked for her at her vinyl company I’d be so pissed off. I bet they’re all on like low wage while she rarely even comes into work. She doesn’t put the hours in. She’s always out walking, spa day with her friends, walking the dog, holidays, shopping bla bla bla but the only time she goes into work she’s just there making reels of her pretending to do orders or taking photos

Reactions: 6
If you have confidence to post that tip of a room then I am sure you can go out half naked. She could at least make the bed

Screenshot_20230107-120711.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I though everything you buy is vinyed love....
135 for a piece of see through cloth 🤯
Pretending to be carrie Bradshaw whilst in NY. Bell

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine is she gets pregnant, gains weight and her boobs grow. She will want to kill herself that's how obsessed she is with her weight

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god! She really is back to her awful self! Insta is back to being top priority, she’s bought another fake pair of trainers for £50 off vinted even though they’re £250 second hand EVERYWHERE else, back to constant posing, and why does she look so different……and not in a good way? Is it that she’s stopped editing her pics? Or is she bad at it? I’m so confused, I actually might have to unfollow her this year, I haven’t got the ‘enjoyable’ cringe from her I used to get, I get a reeeeeally really uncomfortable cringe now and I don’t think I can take it! 😭 also what is that strange ‘re-post’ that’s kinda not a repost saying Stacey Solomon recommended her……..where did she? Cos it’s not even the same vinyl? What did I miss? Stacey Solomon would be huge for her tbf………I feel like Stacey Solomon PR team should know about who Jes is and what she’s done! Peanut and Teddy would be furious for Fred! 🙈😂

Reactions: 6
Oh god! She really is back to her awful self! Insta is back to being top priority, she’s bought another fake pair of trainers for £50 off vinted even though they’re £250 second hand EVERYWHERE else, back to constant posing, and why does she look so different……and not in a good way? Is it that she’s stopped editing her pics? Or is she bad at it? I’m so confused, I actually might have to unfollow her this year, I haven’t got the ‘enjoyable’ cringe from her I used to get, I get a reeeeeally really uncomfortable cringe now and I don’t think I can take it! 😭 also what is that strange ‘re-post’ that’s kinda not a repost saying Stacey Solomon recommended her……..where did she? Cos it’s not even the same vinyl? What did I miss? Stacey Solomon would be huge for her tbf………I feel like Stacey Solomon PR team should know about who Jes is and what she’s done! Peanut and Teddy would be furious for Fred! 🙈😂
NGL I was going to message her and ask her how does she know the designer stuff she’s buying on vinted is real 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.