ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's good looking yeah but nothing like Tom Hardy. At all. Not even from Wish/Cider/Shein.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Posts like this from instagrammers irritate me. They make so much of their lives public but become frustrated when followers get invested in it and notice and ask about big changes.
She could've easily not posted the new dog all over her account to avoid some of the questions about Fred or prevent pet questions in the future. She chose to post the new dog but doesn't think anyone should ask what's happened or wonder where Fred went and why.
glad that people are messaging her about him, it’s not normal to just abandon your dog. Maybe he was always her ex’s dog and she just made out he was hers as well?

Reactions: 5
glad that people are messaging her about him, it’s not normal to just abandon your dog. Maybe he was always her ex’s dog and she just made out he was hers as well?
I don't think so. He was 100% hers. It was always her banging on about having a dog. To be honest I am not even confident Fred is with the ex. She woukd show some photos of them together now. She claims she is still on good terms with her ex so why not ask for some photos to prove us that. Surely that would stop people asking. Its suspicious

Reactions: 2
I don't think so. He was 100% hers. It was always her banging on about having a dog. To be honest I am not even confident Fred is with the ex. She woukd show some photos of them together now. She claims she is still on good terms with her ex so why not ask for some photos to prove us that. Surely that would stop people asking. Its suspicious
Yeah you’re right, if people were messaging me incessantly about the whereabouts of my dogs I would show the photos to shut them up. On the odd occasion someone else is looking after mine for the day etc, they will send photos.

i can’t understand why she won’t admit Fred is no longer with her/her ex. It’s more responsible to give him up if she wasn’t able to look after him and he can get the life he deserves elsewhere…I wouldn’t feel comfortable owning a strong dog like him if I hadn’t put the work in training him

Reactions: 3
I feel sad for Fred though, I'm a softie but they were always out on big walks together, he was always with her. It must be so sad for him to have been left.

Reactions: 7
Hang on didn't she show a photo of him a few weeks ago, of him recently?
That was her old photos. She hasn't showed any photos while he is with Adam

i can’t understand why she won’t admit Fred is no longer with her/her ex. It’s more responsible to give him up if she wasn’t able to look after him and he can get the life he deserves elsewhere…I wouldn’t feel comfortable owning a strong dog like him if I hadn’t put the work in training him
Because she is too deep in her lies now. She wanted to soften the blow of fans anger so she said it was always the plan to give him to Adam. If she said she had to rehome him people would be fuming. And now it's too late for her to say that.
I am not saying that's true but it's very suspicious. She obviously reads here so jess why don't you post a current photo of Fred with Adam to close that discussion

(regardless it's still crappy thing to do to give up your pet for a guy)

Last edited:
I believe Fred is with her ex actually. There’s too many people online who could dispute it. He’s on Instagram, but private annoyingly. Would be interesting to know if he’s posting photos of him

I believe Fred is with her ex actually. There’s too many people online who could dispute it. He’s on Instagram, but private annoyingly. Would be interesting to know if he’s posting photos of him
I hope so

How old is Fred? The issue is he’s had so much upheaval. His mum and dad were together, then dad went away, then mum decided to bring a new man and dog to his home, then all of a sudden his mum abandoned him. Imagine doing that to a child.

Yet again more of Jes’ selfish, narcissistic behaviour. She doesn’t care about the impact of her actions. This is all on her - if she would have actually taken the responsibility to train Fred properly instead of using him as an emotional support Instagram prop, then there wouldn’t have been any need to rehome him. It’s so disgusting to treat animals as disposable.

Reactions: 8
Poor bloody Fred. Can't imagine uprooting my entire life for a bloke after less than 6m, love is love and all but what's the rush?!

Reactions: 5
Jesus it's like she never moved before... 🙄
She got rid of most things anyway so why is she winging so much. She is truly insufferable

No offense to her boyfriends friends but they look about twelve, how embarrassing 😂

Saw her story with the puppy and RAN over here. TELL ME SHE IS NOT?!

She hasn’t learned at all. Another dog to get attached to her and be abandoned when her relationship doesn’t last. What an idiot. I really hope her followers call her out.

Reactions: 4
Came here to post the screen shot and a rant about the same thing. She shouldnt be allowed to have another dog! Absolute bleeping dick
And obviously she would buy a dog. Like there isn't enough dogs in shelters to adopt. Selfish duck. Fuming

No offense to her boyfriends friends but they look about twelve, how embarrassing 😂
Playing a 5 years plus chair game... Says it all haha

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.