ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why wouldn’t she at least leave the wood effect vinyl on the kitchen worktops? It looked so much better and it’s such a waste. There’s no way that’s recyclable so it’ll just be going straight in the bin. All this waste of vinyl just shows how unethical and bad for the environment her company and products are.

Her landlord is obviously ok with her wallpaper as she hasn’t had to strip it off, so I’m sure he would have been happy for her to leave the vinyl on.
Why would she do that tho? That means someone would be getting free jesrose makeover

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol at the landlord using the old pics of her house and not since she got her tacky vinyl paws all over it

Reactions: 2
For someone who recently got rid of their dog, she sure loves spending time with everyone else’s.

Is she doing it to troll us? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually miss Fred on her stories, my heart breaks for him 💔 Jes / her ex if you’re reading this please show pics and let us know he’s okay 🥺

Reactions: 1
Don’t know about you but it felt like she posted it on her story solely to show off how much she had been paying for it 🤢
It’s unlikely she paid that. Houses always get listed a little higher than the last tenant paid. I used to be an estate agent. It’s easier to list at higher price than give the tenant a rent increase. Landlords always account for this when relisting, she more likely paid 1,100 or 1,200

It’s unlikely she paid that. Houses always get listed a little higher than the last tenant paid. I used to be an estate agent. It’s easier to list at higher price than give the tenant a rent increase. Landlords always account for this when relisting, she more likely paid 1,100 or 1,200
I was thinking exactly the same - rentals are in high demand so it will be listed for more now plus I’m sure she had agreed some redec work so I bet she got a reduced rent based on that (could be totally wrong) she’s a sad cow that she feels like showing a high rent is a flex. She’s so unrelatable and vile it’s embarrassing

And now she's flexing the scum are writing about her. She doesn't have a clue does she? Did anyone see she got invited to a PR event at the Trafford? It absolutely boils my piss that people like her get to experience that stuff when they're *so* problematic and unkind when decent people would love the chance. Clearly they did no research on her.

Reactions: 5
Her new place is very ordinary wonder if the new man put his foot down to her disgusting taste
The difference between lofnq and this house is crazy.
You can totally see why she got away with everyone thinking she is this great interior designer. It's because loftnq WAS what carried all her tat. Her decorating skills have no cohesion whatsoever or taste but you can only see it now when she has no good canvas to work with.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Imagine getting rid of all your furniture that you hunted down, collected, forked out for, upholstered and upcycled JUST for a MAN that you barely know yet 🫠

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.