ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s nice enough, no Tom hardy though. Anyway, he’s obviously a knob too because you wouldn’t be able to stand her, you only have to have eyes and ears to see what a spoilt, ignorant brat she is, so doesn’t matter how fit he is

Reactions: 10
That’s the second time she’s recently tagged Canopy and Stars on her mini-break stories. Is that a sneaky freebie that’s she’s not properly tagging as an advert or is she on the beg for future freebies?

Reactions: 3
I think it's bull there was a plan to get rid of Fred from the beginning of her break-up. Like I'm sure she doesn't reveal all to Instagram, but there's so much she said that directly contradicts that.

She seems to forget what she's said before a lot. I don't even pay that much attention to her and I've noticed things that just don't add up. Like when she blamed her mental health struggle on this forum when everything kicked off, when she previously actually said it was social anxiety problems she was having and gave examples. Or when she blamed us for feeling like she needed to lose weight, when she said just a few months earlier that it was after seeing a photo of herself (that she shared multiple times), and then in the next breath said she never read the comments here. Which one is it!

There's something about her that just doesn't sit right with me at all. I feel like it's all excuses just to make herself feel better about crappy things she knows won't go down well. Also, her new fella looks super familiar! I might have seen him on dating apps myself before, we're the same age bracket (and tbh he's my type!).

Reactions: 8
I think it's bull there was a plan to get rid of Fred from the beginning of her break-up. Like I'm sure she doesn't reveal all to Instagram, but there's so much she said that directly contradicts that.

She seems to forget what she's said before a lot. I don't even pay that much attention to her and I've noticed things that just don't add up. Like when she blamed her mental health struggle on this forum when everything kicked off, when she previously actually said it was social anxiety problems she was having and gave examples. Or when she blamed us for feeling like she needed to lose weight, when she said just a few months earlier that it was after seeing a photo of herself (that she shared multiple times), and then in the next breath said she never read the comments here. Which one is it!

There's something about her that just doesn't sit right with me at all. I feel like it's all excuses just to make herself feel better about crappy things she knows won't go down well. Also, her new fella looks super familiar! I might have seen him on dating apps myself before, we're the same age bracket (and tbh he's my type!).

Unsure exactly how long ago they’ve started seeing each other but my flat mate went on a date with him (met on a dating app), towards the end of last year. Unsure if there’s an overlap.. 😬😬😬😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If she’s moving, why is she selling all her stuff. Won’t she be moving into a new home that she’ll have to furnish? I can’t help but think that she’s moving back home to live with her parents. Maybe money is tight and she couldn’t afford the dog and her house, so they both had to go. Makes sense that she is selling everything, including grotty old headbands.

Reactions: 4
She was saying they share the care... Don't see any photos with him thou so how do you share it jes? I wonder even if she didn't give him to a kennel. Wheres the proof he is with the ex

Reactions: 2
I dont think she would be stupid enough to give him over to a shelter, she's documented it well herself that the dog is hers (lol) and her ex's so he'd absolutely tit on her in court if he wanted to.
I think she's moving back home and running the company remotely, let's face it she won't do anything other than pack orders so I doubt they'll miss her presence.

Reactions: 1
If she’s moving, why is she selling all her stuff. Won’t she be moving into a new home that she’ll have to furnish? I can’t help but think that she’s moving back home to live with her parents. Maybe money is tight and she couldn’t afford the dog and her house, so they both had to go. Makes sense that she is selling everything, including grotty old headbands.
Think she is moving home. Maybe to save for a house. She clearly can't control herself on spending.

All that vinyl in the house now... That horrid shower. I expect another 'removal of vinyl' reels... Snooze

I dont think she would be stupid enough to give him over to a shelter, she's documented it well herself that the dog is hers (lol) and her ex's so he'd absolutely tit on her in court if he wanted to.
I think she's moving back home and running the company remotely, let's face it she won't do anything other than pack orders so I doubt they'll miss her presence.
I just wonder if they both decided to rehome him somewhere else. I just think she would add a photo of the ex with Fred to close down the questions but she never did... 🤔

Last edited:
I wonder if money is an issue, and she can't afford the cottage on her own. No reason you'd sell all the furniture otherwise (which I like, not everyones taste).

Also, ridiculously expensive. Not sure who can part £400 for a headboard this side of the pandemic.

And I think they started sating in October.

I just wonder if they both decided to rehome him somewhere else. I just think she would add a photo of the ex with Fred to close down the questions but she never did... 🤔
I just found her ex on Instagram. Unfortunately private account so can’t see if he’s got the dog or not.

also I’d love to know how much the poor sucker paid for the screen room divider thing. She paid £40 for it off fb marketplace. I bet she sold it for a lot more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Far too soon imo if that's the case but I'm a fiercely (probably too much) single woman so what do I know.

She defo still reads the threads on here regularly because now she has posted twice showing how much she is giving to charity! When people have always mentioned she sells every bit of crap, never gives to charity…
She 100% reads everything here cos she keeps posting about charity donations now, including today.

also so funny she’s trying to flog things that are damaged and chipped WTAF

lmao who’s buying chipped plates and bowls???

Attachments

She 100% reads everything here cos she keeps posting about charity donations now, including today.

It's not just buying them... She is expecting someone to pay £40 for chipped plates! She's delusional!

Reactions: 8

Hadn't noticed the chips 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.