ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not just buying them... She is expecting someone to pay £40 for chipped plates! She's delusional!
It seems most the stuff she’s selling is like damaged or overly used so it’s in bad shape but she’s still trying to get almost full price for it lmao. And a lot of it she bought second hand for super cheap online on Facebook marketplace but forgot she told us that on her stories what bargain she got and now she’s trying to charge people way more for it. Disgusting

Reactions: 5
I'm not a dog person at all but watching her give the new dog a cup full of Starbucks cream in the car makes me unbelievably sad for Fred 😢

On another unrelated note, I wish she would put her tongue away, it's always hanging out of her mouth. I feel mean saying that but it makes me feel funny lmao

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not a dog person at all but watching her give the new dog a cup full of Starbucks cream in the car makes me unbelievably sad for Fred 😢
I literally though the same thing when I watched it :( she has zero compassion

On another unrelated note, I wish she would put her tongue away, it's always hanging out of her mouth. I feel mean saying that but it makes me feel funny lmao
It it bleeping weird. Same for her weird legs apart posing

Reactions: 3
Is she clearing her entire stock room? Perhaps she's moving the business near her parents. That would be absolutely terrible after she went on and on about how the warehouse exclusively makes her stuff etc etc.

Reactions: 1
Is she clearing her entire stock room? Perhaps she's moving the business near her parents. That would be absolutely terrible after she went on and on about how the warehouse exclusively makes her stuff etc etc.
I don't follow so hadn't noticed until you said that she seems to be selling all her stock???

Has she gone down? Like is her business failing and she’s closing up and selling up and moving in with her parents? I wouldn’t be surprised if it was and she makes out like her closing the business was her idea cos she wants to do something else now instead or something rather than admit she failed

Reactions: 2
Has she gone down? Like is her business failing and she’s closing up and selling up and moving in with her parents? I wouldn’t be surprised if it was and she makes out like her closing the business was her idea cos she wants to do something else now instead or something rather than admit she failed
No it’s just her ‘stock room’ (sale) department that is 40% discounted. It’s all the odds and ends that is left over, not her entire stock. I don’t know why she calls her sale department ‘stock room’ it’s very misleading.

I think her business is doing so well that she doesn't have to be near it. She has minions to do her order packing, social and business development so she literally have duck all to do

Reactions: 7
iirc i think they print orders as they come in?? so their 'stock room' is just offcuts from previously printed orders or samples.

Reactions: 1
Beg Ryan is back… she has the free coffee and now needs the free machine.
It is so awkward and ‘beggy’ I don’t know how she has the nerve to do it. She must have zero awareness or zero fucks to give. Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Beg Ryan is back… she has the free coffee and now needs the free machine.
It is so awkward and ‘beggy’ I don’t know how she has the nerve to do it. She must have zero awareness or zero fucks to give. Cringe.
I think they all get so used to being given stuff they become desensitised to having manners or any pride in earning anything for themselves. Let’s face it, she was always an entitled, privileged prick back when she didn’t get gifted items so it’s not far to fall into full time entitled mode is it. The higher a monkey climbs, the more you can see it’s arse

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think they all get so used to being given stuff they become desensitised to having manners or any pride in earning anything for themselves. Let’s face it, she was always an entitled, privileged prick back when she didn’t get gifted items so it’s not far to fall into full time entitled mode is it. The higher a monkey climbs, the more you can see it’s arse
I’m going to use that quote from now on. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I guess good old Ian is not in the gang anymore. Shouldn't have launch that wallpaper mate (jes didn't even wished him luck. Sour much)
so is she gonna claim that’s her own design too because mother in law and sister in law have that design / colour way in their houseand have done for a couple of years (in fact MIL has just taken it down I should say as she decorates every 3/4 years)

omg! She’s on jesrose vinyl page doing the stories saying ‘I’m going to try and show a bit more about me!’ WHY!!!? What is the reason??!! 😂🙈 I can’t with her! She makes me cringe so bloody much! I thought she announced on her own page a while ago she was going to try and post more about herself on there?! Did she not get the attention she needed so she’s moving over to the page that ‘goes viral’ 😂🙈 omg jes! What’s wrong with her?! Why is she like this? She literally so self obsessed and oblivious! 😂🤮 how has she become like this?! Watching her stories makes me feel so uncomfortable for some reason but I can’t stop myself because I like the cringe! 😂🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.