ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many frigging new clothes does she need for a week in Croatia with a backpack?

Reactions: 1
It's awful that her car was broken into, but who leaves their passport in an unlocked car? She never ceases to amaze me.

Reactions: 5
It's awful that her car was broken into, but who leaves their passport in an unlocked car? She never ceases to amaze me.
I’m not sure it’s “breaking in” if you leave it completely unlocked overnight.

Also complete with all personal items on display. No sympathy

Reactions: 6
Why is she talking about bad luck. You are just simply stupid to leave the car open and to a sign the reg to wrong car

On other note she looks so different life than on her photos. Catfish

Reactions: 7
I tried to message them and they never even read it 🙄
saying what? i honestly don't think a place like vinted will be bothered unfortunately. they're not sponsering her and they can't just stop someone talking about them, no matter what that persons views on certain things are

Reactions: 2
She’s not even slightly arsed about the car thing is she and I bet she still leaves it unlocked.
What kind of idiot leaves their bank cards and passports in their car in plain sight? Ohhhh….

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Favourite book.. 😂... Do her followers even know her? That girl hasn't read anything except for probably Sun since school

• Haha
Reactions: 4
saying what? i honestly don't think a place like vinted will be bothered unfortunately. they're not sponsering her and they can't just stop someone talking about them, no matter what that persons views on certain things are
I didn't think they'd stop her talking about them, just hoped it'd stop them paying her to talk aboht them. Seeing as she's slap dash tagging and declaring gifts and ads maybe they already are though.

Which one of you asked for a photo of Fred 🤣
How can you have the *audacity* to reply to that after you dump a bleeping dog and run. Cunty horrible bleep bleep

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She has zero morals. Look at that adorable face. To give him up just like that. How can she even say its the best year for her. Absolute evil twit

Reactions: 8
Paris now, booked New York in January, constantly shopping and saving for a house. This gal is looooaded

Reactions: 4
Paris now, booked New York in January, constantly shopping and saving for a house. This gal is looooaded
She is. She tries to under play so often that she doesn't have money yet her current assets are 80k (company house). She tried to be relatable to her audience but its all lies

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She's hardly helping a small business by grabbing any freebie she can get her hands on, is she? If she truly wanted to help she would have paid for it.

Screenshot_2022-08-31-09-24-10-88_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.