ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny how all the trust pilot reviews are about her tiles... Absolutelly faked

Plus her Kwik Save Tom Hardy is selling HIS house isn't he so all that money too. We've seen nothing of the air fryer except first day she used it. Hardly influencing us.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope you're all able to control yourselves with all of these Tom Hardy thirst traps 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry but they’ve been on holiday all of 2 seconds and she’s already bullying her bf into having her on his Instagram and Lock Screen. Like wtf, why does she care so much? So pathetic. Also, the post he’s done now means nothing because she had to prompt him to post it? Weird!
The poses and the way she contorts her body in every pic is driving me mad now, it’s so unnatural! She’s pretty obsessed with the way she looks, and even though she’s small and self admittedly lost loads of weight in the last year she’s still trying to contort her body and pose to look like she has a thigh gap and tiny waist? It’s not fooling anyone, I’m sure she looks fine, if not better, just stood normally! Surely I’m not alone in thinking this!

p.s. just noticed he also does the tongue in the teeth thing, look at his mouth in the selfie 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“It looks like he’s come away on his own” well we all know what that means lol

• Haha
I mean why would he have his dog walker as his phone background when he could have the one he loves more - his dog 😂

Something tells me he would bin “JRV” in a heartbeat before he would part with his dog btw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Don't know why she spend so much time packing. She only wears those horrid towel playsuits anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone needs to tell her that people who are truly happy don't spend an hour making reels proving so, or force their boyfriends into posting about them and changing their lock screens 💀
Also, how funny how awkward she was with the dog, and her boyf so chill 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Yes!
Don't know why she spend so much time packing. She only wears those horrid towel playsuits anyway
Yes!
I love a quirky style but she dresses so badly for her figure most of the time!
Why the obsession with terrible, weird play suits that drown her?

Reactions: 4
The reel where she puts her arm round him on the motorbike…I think I might vom.

Also, with her rushing to buy a house with him, at least there will be no casualties if/when they break up like Fred

• Haha
I wonder if she repeats one more time that she is not bujee we will believe it... 🙄

Ohhhhh her dopamine levels are high high from all the validation and the 25 comments she’s got so far!! (Remember gotta reply to them all to make engagement look higher 😂) all the likes are making her want to ‘churn’ out more! 🤮 oh Jess! Who has made u like this! And the bf is clearly making it worst for her cos she’s such a desperado! Also! Why so many contradictions??! I thought the Gucci shoes were ‘the most comfy things ever’ and she lives in them? And they made her life complete? Fast forward a month or so and now they are cutting her? Cos she hasn’t broken them in? What?! Make it make sense Jes! Make it make sense please!!!!!!!! 🥴🫠

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks so different in pics taken by someone else than her weird contorted selfies.

Her engagement is also shocking for an account with 35k followers, she seems to be scraping 1300ish likes on most holiday posts, and a lot of her previous pics don't even get 1000 likes! I wonder how many of those lovely followers are bought 👀

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.