ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cant believe someone genuinely asked for vinted tips in that ama. are people for real?

also.... the last Q... yikes
No please this took me to the fair… I could not COPE

And the bleeping answer - I search and scroll. WOW LIFE CHANGING.

I think I might need to finally delete because she is beyond deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pink slippers 180 quid. It's an investment piece. She is mentally deranged

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For some reason I don't believe she went just like that to exactly 100,000 in couple of days. Some accounts are questionable

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe the LV necklace she was gifted - from looking on the sellers site its worth £150+

influencer culture is such a vom fest 🤮

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I’ve a confession! 😂😂🙈 when she finds these awful pieces and does a poll……..I say ‘get it!’ When I know full well it’s hideous and she looks like a right drip in it! 😂🙈 and I’m 10000% the majority of her followers are trolls and are doing the same cos wtf is this Malificent panto costume she wants to Jazz up! 😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈 who else is hitting yes when they have no dam business doing so! 😂😂🙈 she’s so reliant on doing what instagram says I reckon we could get her wearing the back end of a panto cow to! 😂🙈😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve a confession! 😂😂🙈 when she finds these awful pieces and does a poll……..I say ‘get it!’ When I know full well it’s hideous and she looks like a right drip in it! 😂🙈 and I’m 10000% the majority of her followers are trolls and are doing the same cos wtf is this Malificent panto costume she wants to Jazz up! 😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈 who else is hitting yes when they have no dam business doing so! 😂😂🙈 she’s so reliant on doing what instagram says I reckon we could get her wearing the back end of a panto cow to! 😂🙈😂
That's so funny 😂

Does she actually believe her own bullshit?
She’s fully mental isn’t she! Like wtf! She talks complete nonsense! She’s not private at all!!!!!!! She’s just trying to never address her racism or Fred! That’s not being private!! That’s hiding from your vile actions!!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯 also! Why does she always act like her bf is semi abusive ‘I’ll get killed for posting this’ ‘he’ll go mad when he finds out’ erm ok Jess! Maybe buying a house with someone after 8 months isn’t a good idea then! 🙄 she’s such an attention seeker 😭😭😭😭😭 I hate that I’m addicted to her cringe! 😩😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm not trying to gatekeep Vinted but low key annoyed she's getting all this hype over it when so many of us have used it for years. How long until she gets a collaboration?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.