I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd like Nigel to win but happy for any of them to take the crown.
I'd like
Nigel
Sam
Tony
But think it will be
Sam
Nigel
Tony

Reactions: 10
If Sam goes next, Nigel and Tony will be left together. I foresee a somewhat strained atmosphere! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nigel looks so well, loosing weight suits him, Josie Gibson on the other hand:sick: ...best leave it at that.
I can’t understand how Josie hasn’t lost weight. Maybe it’s the clothes but she looked slimmer in that denim jumpsuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Josie’s exit interview was so dull.

You can tell she didn’t do much in the jungle. They spent as much time taking about what she’s going to eat & drink now she’s out as they did her trials.

Also, I’m over the big family / friends reunion at the bridge. They’ve only just seen them.

Reactions: 29
Admittedly I do like Josie... although she seems to have thought she can just plane through the show without doing duck all which put me off her towards the end

Reactions: 10
Fuxake, I just watched that video on the Josie thread where she’s asking her under two year old if he’s drunk because he’s been ‘naughty’ drinking the beer. Then later she posts a photo of him drinking out the dog bowl. Disgusting woman.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I've just found a Josie thread.

Anyone remember the beer incident involving her son?
I wonder if she talked about this in camp, as to her it's funny. But it was edited out. Wonder why

Reactions: 7
Josie loafed about, bitched with the other horrid girls. Did crap at any trials. Her accent is put on and she is superficial and vacuous.
A perfect Main presenter for TM then. TM is shite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I missed quite a lot of this years as life been hectic - and I couldn’t be bothered doing catch-up so started watching a week to 10days in due to a sick relative and only been watching the rest & ignoring the media/blogs due to lack of time & energy

So think I missed reading the room as didn't notice any fakery from Josie - would have loved to see Danielle in longer

Also can’t get the Farage love - he’s a shallow prick and who messed up every trial
That’s before disliking him as a person or what he stands for - should have been out long ago in my book

TONY to win

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m just so bleeping glad that:

🎶🎶🎶

Nella the elephant packed her trunk and said goodbye to the circus camp mates. Off she went with a trumpedy trump, trump, trump, trump.
Now Nella the elephant packed her trunk and trundled out of the jungle. Off she went with a trumpety trump, trump, trump, trump.

🎶🎶🎶

She twisted everything that was said to suit her narrative and was basically a vile bleep. That girl has got some proper anger Issues. 😤

Did anyone shed a lil tear when the camp mates stumbled across their loved ones? Marvin and Rochelle. 🥹 I think Marvin has done absolutely amazing. 🤩 Teddy T and his wife. 🥹 I think Teddy T deserves some kind of medal for not KO’ing Sam!

Reactions: 9
I missed quite a lot of this years as life been hectic - and I couldn’t be bothered doing catch-up so started watching a week to 10days in due to a sick relative and only been watching the rest & ignoring the media/blogs due to lack of time & energy

So think I missed reading the room as didn't notice any fakery from Josie - would have loved to see Danielle in longer

Also can’t get the Farage love - he’s a shallow prick and who messed up every trial
That’s before disliking him as a person or what he stands for - should have been out long ago in my book

TONY to win
There’s only one trial Nige struggled in and he hardly did any
---
So not sure what trials you’ve been watching ;)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Putting his politicial views aside I understand might be hard for some people but what is it from just seeing him in the jungle that makes you not able to stand him? Please don’t answer this with anything political cause I completely get all of that already and I don’t think anyone should have to agree with his views or like his views cause in no way is he perfect or always right with what he says but if you’re just judging him off of how he’s been in the jungle the last 3 weeks what has been so awful about him in there?

In my opinion from everything I’ve seen from his screen time he’s been polite, hasn’t been aggressive to anyone , hasn’t been horrible to anyone , makes an effort around camp hasn’t been lazy and he didn’t get the chance to do many trials but from the ones he did do yeah he struggled with at least one but he’s tried with the other ones he’s done compared to some people that scream I’m a celebrity get me out of here without even trying and waste the time of people who built the set.

I’m not saying everything he says and does is right but he looked easier to live with for those 3 weeks compared to some of the others. People are entitled to their opinion on here and we won’t always see things the same way but I don’t understand how anyone could not see the bitchiness and smugness from Josie and Danielle.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Nigel has physical disabilities as a result of the accidents he has had. I felt so sorry for him during the trial where he had to unlock the padlocks lying down, with the rats. Didn’t he break his neck a few years ago? He’s unfazed by the critters, and he never makes an excuse. He was so sweet with the cyclone, I find him to have such a positive outlook. Politics aside, I really like him.
Tony Bellew is dull. He has been patient with Sam and quite paternal with him, which is sweet. Also, the expression on his face when he saw his wife melted me. I can’t get over that he’s been unfaithful, he seems so devoted. Strange trying to correlate it. Otherwise I find him a bit of a mood hoover.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.