I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind Nigel, but he did lie about what he said to Sam about the rice before it got burnt.

SAM TO WIN!

Reactions: 5
He's a politician – lying is in the job description

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Nigel will be third, Tony second and Sam will win. Any longer though and I think Tony might have just snatched it from Sam

Reactions: 6
I would laugh my head off if Nigel won ...The papers tomorrow 😆....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I would laugh my head off if Nigel won ...The papers tomorrow 😆....
There will genuinely be uproar and calls for investigations 😂
I'm really not that bothered who wins now Josie is out. Sam irritates me to death and I think he is laying it on thick, but he does seem kind. I don't think you can fake that for nearly three weeks.

Reactions: 18
Is there a bit when the final 2 are left alone in camp? Expecting more creepiness from Sam if it’s him and Tony

• Haha
I don't mind Nigel, but he did lie about what he said to Sam about the rice before it got burnt.

SAM TO WIN!
What was the lie?

Nigel said to him I've put the rice on and it's reducing, it'll be fine for a bit.
Poor communication from both as Nigel expected him to take over and Sam fell asleep.

Reactions: 14
Josie has a fancy for Tony no doubt !! Glad she is out but should have been sooner two faced nasty piece of work.

Hope she gets replaced by Emma on This Morning she ain’t a nice person rough as guts!

Reactions: 17
Are there any more so-called 'celebrity' shows for Josie to appear on? I soooo want to see her on Celebrity Mastermind! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is there a bit when the final 2 are left alone in camp? Expecting more creepiness from Sam if it’s him and Tony
I think usually it’s only about twenty minutes or so 🤣. I think Sams sweet but with being the only two, Tony will feel like his minder 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What was the lie?

Nigel said to him I've put the rice on and it's reducing, it'll be fine for a bit.
Poor communication from both as Nigel expected him to take over and Sam fell asleep.
I think afterwards Nigel kept saying 'I told Sam to add more water' and in his head that is probably what he meant when he said 'it'll be fine for a bit'.
But Sam is a complete non cook and didn't get the implication I guess.

Reactions: 16
I think afterwards Nigel kept saying 'I told Sam to add more water' and in his head that is probably what he meant when he said 'it'll be fine for a bit'.
I'm a good cook and to me it meant it's fine for now, I'm off for a bit but I'll be back so don't worry about it.

A lot of cooking is just common sense but I guess that's a bit much to expect from Sam. 😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Had to have a wee look at Vernon doing the cyclone as he's been mentioned on here and this year's cyclone was definitely easier. Vernon did brilliantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nigel said afterwards he said to Sam "it's reducing, it's going to need more water". Then next time he told the story he said "would you in a couple of minutes lift the lid and add some water". There's the lie. What he actually said was "ive put the rice on, it's reducing slowly, there's enough water in there at the minute." Then he walks away saying "that should be fine for a few minutes"
---
A lot of cooking is just common sense but I guess that's a bit much to expect from Sam. 😊
Hmmm bit harsh when you look at what was actually said. Yeah Sam couldve checked it, but Nigel did say there was enough water in it.

Wasn't Sam the head chef at that point or have I got that wrong? I'd have thought it was my responsibility to keep checking the rice cos I know how easy it can mess up. That said, Nigel could have been more specific with Sam about watching it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What was the lie?

When they were discussing it round the camp fire, Marvin asked what had happened. Nigel replied that he told Sam "would you in a couple of minutes lift the lid and add some water" and "can you take over". He said nothing like either of those things. He wasn't even willing to share the responsibility for it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.