• Tony

Votes: 122 22.3%
  • Sam

Votes: 301 55.1%
  • Josie

Votes: 7 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are pushing hard on this morning for everyone to vote for Josie. Showed her best bits and she's only done 2 trials and one she stopped after 30seconds. If she wins after that it's not on.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
ITV really pushing Josie just now 😳 Rylan saying to crew Not Nigel ....fuckers

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It's really disappointing, liked him before hearing that. It's just desperate and really doesn't feel fair to the other contestants.
She's already had far more airtime than any other campmate, so unfair.

What are the latest odds? Yesterday hers was slipping

Reactions: 26
2EBF6E40-F47D-481D-8B60-65F820C7A0D4.png

Her odds have shortened slightly, she was 22/1 yesterday when I checked. But Sam is way out in front, just can’t see him not winning. Interesting that Nigel is now second favourite above Tony.

Reactions: 15
I think no one really knows who Tony is? Unless I’m wrong. I’d never heard of him but he could be well known

Reactions: 14
They are pushing hard on this morning for everyone to vote for Josie. Showed her best bits and she's only done 2 trials and one she stopped after 30seconds. If she wins after that it's not on.
The good thing is the public generally hate manipulation. Generally.
This pushing may actually not work for Josie now. Whatever anyone thinks of Nigel the blatant bias against him by This Morning and Ant and Dec is disgraceful, especially as it is to elevate one of their own. Big gormless face Josie.

Reactions: 28
I think no one really knows who Tony is? Unless I’m wrong. I’d never heard of him but he could be well known
Anybody with the slightest interest in sport will have heard of Tony Bellew, he's a massive name in boxing.

Reactions: 19
Tony must have a big fanbase as a successful boxer, surely? Don't know if they're the types to watch though! 🤷‍♀️

Like others, we'll record & watch later (apart from the end interviews), but neither of us are really bothered this year, I'm more entertained by this thread 🥳

Reactions: 6
Fair enough, I have not even the slightest interest in sport as a rule 😂
---

To be honest most people vote via the free app and there’s a picture of the camp mate
Okay well in that case it's unlikely! I can't vote so didn't know what the app looked like!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.