I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THANK GOD SHE IS GONE I COULDN’T WAIT FOR THIS DAY I’VE BEEN SO EXCITED! not as excited as I am to finally find out who dies in Easetnders at Christmas but this day of Josie finally being voted out is a very close second on my level of excitement. She didn’t deserve to get as far as she did and I still believe ITV played a big part in keeping her in so long but probably saw she didn’t have as many fans as they hoped for so knew if they kept her in for the final it would of looked suspicious. They knew we were on to their game plan! the way she stood up and shouted yes pretending she was so happy to leave was so fake it made me cringe because you can tell she expected to win.

At least the final three are all nice people at least from everything we have seen of them from the last 3 weeks they deserve to be there in the final.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Nigel looks so well, loosing weight suits him, Josie Gibson on the other hand:sick: ...best leave it at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just voted 15 times for Tony on my phone my partners phone and my mums OTT but needs must 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️💯💯 come on Tony lad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've just found a Josie thread.

Anyone remember the beer incident involving her son?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why did Josie get a clapping soundtrack when she came out?! None of the others did

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm still on cloud nine knowing she's finally gone! Can't quite believe it. Especially after all the favourable edits and airtime that itv bestowed on her.
They backed the wrong horse

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Sorry but her toddler!? Is that true? I saw people on there saying he was a toddler, that’s absolutely ridiculous. She’s a moron

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sorry but her toddler!? Is that true? I saw people on there saying he was a toddler, that’s absolutely ridiculous. She’s a moron
Yeah, they say she let him drink beer and laughed and filmed it. Later in the thread is a video where he's drinking from the dog's bowl and she's filming it!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
The British public are killing me they're just taking the piss out of ITV voting for Nigel 😂 we're the funniest nation

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm still on cloud nine knowing she's finally gone! Can't quite believe it. Especially after all the favourable edits and airtime that itv bestowed on her.
They backed the wrong horse
Same. Nick should have been fourth though, not her 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lol film The witches of Eastwick is on itv now. Just like the 3 witches of the jungle are now reunited

• Haha
Reactions: 13

And itv This Morning promoted her to be main presenter??

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.