I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice she can’t say one nice word about Nigel but was all nicey nicey to his face. She’s such a two faced women.

Reactions: 48
I still want Nigel to win. I dont agree with his political views but in the jungle he's been the truest one in there! Also it'll piss of my husband so that's even better!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
tbh, I only watch this show because it's the only reality show mr kcc likes and I have to compromise on remote control control sometimes 🤷

If anyone other than Sam wins I will riot

Reactions: 11
Being Irish I've taken everyone as they are in there. I understand the hate towards Nigel but from the outside looking in he's been himself the whole way through and can see why he's still there

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The right people are the final 3 so I’m not bothered who wins now.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She's such a bully isn't she!? And such a lazy article!! So glad she's gone, shame she didn't disappear week 1. I will never watch This Morning with her on it, used to think she was nice, now I know better.

Reactions: 23
Nigel for me... my missus is all Tony... even though he's as thick as mince. Suspected she fancies him. Yep, she's just said as much.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
ITV must be thrilled with Josie getting the boot!

So Nigel at least equals Matt.

Reactions: 10
When the campmates were discussing their best moments in the camp, I thought she would say seeing her friend and hearing her son is OK. But she didn't, she said Tony stepping on the food.

Yet at the interview that was the first thing she mentioned, her son and how she's missing him. Fake as duck, all for show

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.