Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not been following this thread but have been watching the show and wondering who the f was voting for nigel farage??? He's come across well but hes also a politician, people have obviously fallen for it. It indirectly justifies his political views and no you cant separate him from them.
Marvin is harmless yet hasnt got a single vote on this poll!!

If you've been voting nigel u should be ashamed of yourself

I probably wont check this thread again after but if ive ruffled some feathers with my comment -then good 🤣 take a long hard look at yourself

Seriously let people vote for whoever they fucking want, you're on tattle, don't try and claim the moral high ground.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Sketchy

VIP Member
Sorry just seen the clip with Nigel and his daughter, that was so sweet. He was really holding back the tears, very genuine and gentle 🩷 I am struggling to connect the person I have seen in the jungle to the man I have know in the media for the last number of years (7?).
See, to me, he's not the monster some would like to make him out to be. Yes, he objects to 100s of 1000s of people arriving on our shores in dinghies, from God-knows-where, their intentions being God-knows-what, and they're being better looked after than people already living here who've fallen on hard times, people who've worked and paid into the system maybe all their lives, and yet get no help at all.

There've been reports just this week of a few British people who've been living in their cars due to having fallen on hard times and not having anywhere to live - who've been found dead, frozen to death, in their cars - while people arriving on dinghies are promptly put up in warm hotels. For some reason the MSM won't report news like this, or aren't allowed to. So anyone who's willing to speak out about the likes of this gets my vote - and not only in the jungle. Fair's fair after all, if the UK can afford to accommodate all & sundry, why not their own citizens? Sorry for the essay, but this really makes me angry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
With the campmates this years it’s hard to have many favourites to choose from. Some years you can like or enjoy watching almost all of them that you can’t decide who you want to get to the final cause there’s not many to dislike. Usually there might be one person the public dislikes and a couple of quieter people who are a bit boring and then the other half are the favourites. From everything we were shown of Jamie Lynn I did like her especially compared some of the others and if she had stayed I think she would of continued to do well and one of the people I would of liked in the final. I definitely would of liked to of seen more of Nick , maybe he’s just a quiet person who doesn’t seek attention so probably wasn’t a lot of footage of him but he seemed so nice and genuine that going off of the little screen time he had I think it would of been nice to him in the final just for the fact he was nice.

Nigel to be fair has been polite and is doing the trials and putting effort in around the camp so can’t say he’s lazy like others , he’s not the most entertaining but out of the camp mates that have been in it this year I’m glad he’s stayed longer than a lot of them. I don’t like Josie but I’ll be shocked if she’s not in the final two cause I think from day one ITV have had a plan to get her to the final or win it.

Sam is nice and hasn’t spoke to anyone like shit so for those reasons he’s more deserving to be in the final than some of the others who’ve been voted out but I do see the game he plays at times and he’s smarter than people realise he knows how to stand out to try get screen time and what the public love to see on reality tv but that’s not surprising reality tv is what he’s known for. I also think it would be very hard to keep up a fake act like that 24/7 for 3 weeks which is why I do think he is nice but he needs to mature a bit and be more socially aware and in no way am I dismissing his ADHD but he’s aware of his behaviour he even said to Pete he’s enjoyed pissing off/getting on some of the guys nerves in the camp cause it reminded of Pete and I get he missed his friend and I’m sure he doesn’t annoy anyone maliciously but if you’re aware your behaviour is annoying someone and irritating them and they’ve asked you to please stop or calm down not to touch them then that should be respected.

The other celebs names have gone out of my head but I think this year you just have to find the celebs you think are alright not that bad or the best of the bunch cause there isn’t a lot to choose from.
I think the show this year would have been better if they hadn't decided to dedicate such a disproportionate amount of time to Josie and Nella. It ruined the show. We didn't get to see other people in favour of hearing them twattle on inanely.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Sketchy

VIP Member
I only knew of Josie as the funny one on good morning. Now I know her as a lazy sh*t, not sure if this has worked out for her 😂
My sister loves her.
My sister also loved Holly Willoughby.
My sister liked Matt Hancock.
My sister needs a bloody good slap.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

account70032

VIP Member
Putting his politicial views aside I understand might be hard for some people but what is it from just seeing him in the jungle that makes you not able to stand him? Please don’t answer this with anything political cause I completely get all of that already and I don’t think anyone should have to agree with his views or like his views cause in no way is he perfect or always right with what he says but if you’re just judging him off of how he’s been in the jungle the last 3 weeks what has been so awful about him in there?

In my opinion from everything I’ve seen from his screen time he’s been polite, hasn’t been aggressive to anyone , hasn’t been horrible to anyone , makes an effort around camp hasn’t been lazy and he didn’t get the chance to do many trials but from the ones he did do yeah he struggled with at least one but he’s tried with the other ones he’s done compared to some people that scream I’m a celebrity get me out of here without even trying and waste the time of people who built the set.

I’m not saying everything he says and does is right but he looked easier to live with for those 3 weeks compared to some of the others. People are entitled to their opinion on here and we won’t always see things the same way but I don’t understand how anyone could not see the bitchiness and smugness from Josie and Danielle.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Loopy83

VIP Member
They are pushing hard on this morning for everyone to vote for Josie. Showed her best bits and she's only done 2 trials and one she stopped after 30seconds. If she wins after that it's not on.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Josie’s family probably aren’t allowed into Australia because they’ve all got criminal convictions

• Haha
Reactions: 38

housecoatgossip

Being Irish I've taken everyone as they are in there. I understand the hate towards Nigel but from the outside looking in he's been himself the whole way through and can see why he's still there

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Ambrosie

VIP Member
i am no rougher than Tony’s wife! Now my plan to make him leave her for me can begin.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Josie Gibson ruined BB the year she was in it, her and that loathsome John James were appalling and she has almost ruined this years I'm a celeb.... :sick: :mad:

What ITV bosses she in her and Alison H totally baffles me. :unsure:

• Heart

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I must have a heart made of granite. I am just sitting here thinking its only a few weeks since they’ve seen these people 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Emxxx

VIP Member
I still want Nigel to win. I dont agree with his political views but in the jungle he's been the truest one in there! Also it'll piss of my husband so that's even better!

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Josie is the only camp mate who doesn't look like she's lost any weigh to me. Nick got weighed after leaving and he'd lost over a stone!

• Wow
Reactions: 35