Josie Gibson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hey guys, bit off topic does anyone know if there is a thread for Josie Gibson on here? I’ve tired to look but I cannot find one. I’ve just looked at her stories and I’m absolutely HORRIFIED at what I’ve just witnessed. Please watch it and tell me I’m not alone!!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
hey guys, bit off topic does anyone know if there is a thread for Josie Gibson on here? I’ve tired to look but I cannot find one. I’ve just looked at her stories and I’m absolutely HORRIFIED at what I’ve just witnessed. Please watch it and tell me I’m not alone!!
OMG!!!!! I have nothing else to say 😧

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Omg disgusting!! They were saying how much of a brilliant mum and how nice her little boy was on the hinch threads the other day.. well now he’s biting her and throwing a tantrum for a beer she’s caved and let him have one.. what on eaaaaaarth

Reactions: 6
Jesus. She couldn’t even get off her arse to take it off him. Also reported.

Reactions: 8
Omg this is APPALLING

Reactions: 13
Wow has she got some disability where she can't get off her ass to stop him? Will be contacting This Morning.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely shocking 😱

Reactions: 3
You’re def not alone, that’s shocking. She had plenty of time to get off her lazy hole & take the bottle. Sad that people put content before safety

Reactions: 7
I know the comments about his safety in the caravan have been removed now but you can still tell that the photo must have been taken while the father was DRIVING THE VAN!

What a naughty little boy. Little tit.
If his mother put her phone down and actually mothered him he might learn some boundaries.
Some people will say he’s just spirited... I prefer to say a spiteful spoilt little brat. Clearly another example of a parent trying to be their kids best friend. Imagine what he’ll be like at 15..!!!! She should be ashamed of her behaviour yesterday!!

Reactions: 7
Just had a look, shocked is not the word. Is she seriously happy to plaster that all over Instagram?
Also, obviously it's not the first time he's has alcahol as he clearly a) knows what it is and b) isn't remotely shocked/disgusted by the taste 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just had a look, shocked is not the word. Is she seriously happy to plaster that all over Instagram?
Also, obviously it's not the first time he's has alcahol as he clearly a) knows what it is and b) isn't remotely shocked/disgusted by the taste 😳
I also thought this too.. he knew to smack his lips and do ‘aaaah’ after each swig for more attention so clearly it’s happened before!

Reactions: 9
Just watched this - absolutely shocked that she has posted this online- she made absolutely zero effort to move and take the bottle out of the room - disgusting and not remotely funny

Reactions: 10
Wow. Put down the phone and take the alcohol away from your toddler. That’s crazy that she stayed sitting down videoing it

I don’t follow her but had to go and have a look after seeing this thread. Wow, just wow. He took the first sip, and she didn’t even budge but thought it was funny? Then let him take a second one? And god knows how many more off camera?
Had to report her. I normally never report people but that was gobsmacking

Reactions: 6
Oh my goodness she's absolutely raging about it this morning 🤣🤣🤣. What an idiot. Maybe start thinking about the consequences of your actions....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg she isn't even saying she was in the wrong. She is calling any one who thought It was wrong dry shites

Reactions: 12