I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think afterwards Nigel kept saying 'I told Sam to add more water' and in his head that is probably what he meant when he said 'it'll be fine for a bit'.
But Sam is a complete non cook and didn't get the implication I guess.
He may well have done- who knows how it was edited - he did say it would be ok for a bit ( few minutes I think he said) then he headed off somewhere- Sam went off for a nap- ( c’mon how many of us would nap when the dinner is cooking😝) who knows how long Nigel was gone - Sam, maybe should have paid more attention - I think they were better fed than any other year - food didn’t seem as important- I think it was completely mad having Sam as head chef - wonder if they did it for a laugh- because it was entertaining😂

Reactions: 12
Notice GBN has the vote Nigel promt up & QR code, totally backing their man.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He may well have done- who knows how it was edited - he did say it would be ok for a bit ( few minutes I think he said) then he headed off somewhere- Sam went off for a nap- ( c’mon how many of us would nap when the dinner is cooking😝) who knows how long Nigel was gone - Sam, maybe should have paid more attention - I think they were better fed than any other year - food didn’t seem as important- I think it was completely mad having Sam as head chef - wonder if they did it for a laugh- because it was entertaining😂
Yes that whole incident was half a dozen of one/six of the other tbh.
Sam was in charge and should not have fallen asleep, Nigel assumed control of the rice, gave vague instructions (which he later revised in the retelling) then cleared off presumably trusting Sam.
They both thought each other was in charge of it.
But disappointing Nigel entirely threw Sam under the bus though when it seemed an equal duck up.

Reactions: 8
I noticed the other night Tony’s wife has tattooed knuckles! Who does that? Usually seen in prisons…thought that was odd…is she from a rough family?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I.missed last night but I am delighted that Josie is out and so glad that it's All gone arse over tit for ITV it proves that we the public are not as stupid as they obviously believed. Bett Nigel never thought he would be in the final. Nigel ot Tony to win I can't stand Sam.
---
I noticed the other night Tony’s wife has tattooed knuckles! Who does that? Usually seen in prisons…thought that was odd…is she from a rough family?
Wouldn't be surprised if she's been on jail she is a very rough Scouser.
---
---
Wouldn't be surprised if she's been in jail she is a very rough Scouser.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nigel has physical disabilities as a result of the accidents he has had. I felt so sorry for him during the trial where he had to unlock the padlocks lying down, with the rats. Didn’t he break his neck a few years ago? He’s unfazed by the critters, and he never makes an excuse. He was so sweet with the cyclone, I find him to have such a positive outlook. Politics aside, I really like him.
Tony Bellew is dull. He has been patient with Sam and quite paternal with him, which is sweet. Also, the expression on his face when he saw his wife melted me. I can’t get over that he’s been unfaithful, he seems so devoted. Strange trying to correlate it. Otherwise I find him a bit of a mood hoover.
I think it’s almost impossible to separate Nigel from the politics because that is was he is known for. But I think his politics is misunderstood. Nella, for example, admitted that she got her knowledge from the internet. And accused him of ”wanting her gone”, yet I’ve never once seen him advocating for repatriation of British Citizens BNP style. His position has always been more control. Here is the manifesto his party stood on in the last election.

Immigration stuff starts on Page 16. Nothing too extreme at all. Have a read, you won’t catch Right Wing. I think most people favour some sort of immigration control, the only real difference being the size of the safety net and the numbers. Yet it has poisoned debate for years! The alternative to controlled is uncontrolled, with no controls whatsoever, complete open borders. And with due respect if anyone believes in that system I would argue that makes them the extremist and not Farage.

Farage is quite personable, occasionally a miserable old man, but many 60+ males are guilty of that. Has a lack of patience with younger people, (again hardly hanging offences) but on the whole just pretty decent. Not the spitting Hitler-lite he’s supposed to be.

And most importantly if he wins, and I’m thinking third is more probable, than the online meltdown will be epic.

Popcorn machine fired up….

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Are there any more so-called 'celebrity' shows for Josie to appear on? I soooo want to see her on Celebrity Mastermind! 🤪
I don't know why but I immediately thought Pointless - probably more for the meaning of the word than the skill lol

-------------------

In Josie's exit interview she indicated a wild west play showdown, would have been good too see but assuming not on ITVs agenda to get rid of Fred

Reactions: 5
Yes that whole incident was half a dozen of one/six of the other tbh.
Sam was in charge and should not have fallen asleep, Nigel assumed control of the rice, gave vague instructions (which he later revised in the retelling) then cleared off presumably trusting Sam.
They both thought each other was in charge of it.
But disappointing Nigel entirely threw Sam under the bus though when it seemed an equal duck up.
I think it was just a case of crossed wires.

Nigel said it’d be fine for a few minutes. To most people that would mean check it after a few minutes.
With Sam he needs it spelling out to him. He just heard it’s fine now so he didn’t think he needed to do anything. He needed clear instructions that the other camp mates would not have needed.
Nigel should have told him to watch the rice and add more water when necessary. He thought saying it’s fine for a few minutes would be sufficient for Sam to work out that after that time it would need attention. Sam’s brain doesn’t work like that.
Lack of communication.

Reactions: 17

Nigel said it’d be fine for a few minutes. To most people that would mean check it after a few minutes.
With Sam he needs it spelling out to him. He just heard it’s fine now so he didn’t think he needed to do anything. He needed clear instructions that the other camp mates would not have needed.
Nigel should have told him to watch the rice and add more water when necessary. He thought saying it’s fine for a few minutes would be sufficient for Sam to work out that after that time it would need attention. Sam’s brain doesn’t work like that.
Lack of communication.
Definitely both at fault

Reactions: 10

Lack of communication.
My brain works in exactly the same way.. I need things told to me like I'm an idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I.missed last night but I am delighted that Josie is out and so glad that it's All gone arse over tit for ITV it proves that we the public are not as stupid as they obviously believed. Bett Nigel never thought he would be in the final. Nigel ot Tony to win I can't stand Sam.
---

---

---

Wouldn't be surprised if she's been in jail she is a very rough Scouser.
I am 💯 in agreement with all of your above posts! ♥

Reactions: 3
Missed last night I went out with the mums and none of the snobs came so it was pleasant and I got a bit merry 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You’re not an idiot and neither is Sam. Your brains just work differently that’s all. 😘
I know but when I'm talking to people I always say 'if you need to explain something to me, think of it as if explaining to an idiot' so what I mean is I need it right word for word.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.