I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s been smiling, laughing and hugging him all the way through tonight’s show. I think he likes him a lot but just finds him tiring at times, nothing wrong with that. He’s 10 years older so probably wants to look out for him
Absolutely. We see tiny bits but tonight's episode showed that they clearly do have a bond, that Sam does have some self awareness and that above everything else they value him as a kind soul.

I do think he might benefit from people saying if they are uncomfortable because he clearly can't read body language very well. Unfortunately sometimes telling someone bluntly can be hard so I totally understand why they haven't been able to in this situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can actually enjoy tomorrows episode now funny how Josie has the longest interview or it seems it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really think she thought she'd win it. Haaaa gutted witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't care now if Nigel don't win.. He has done well and what a gentleman he has been ...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why would she be so happy she's leaving? Theres only 1 day left
Exactly. This is the worst time to leave. You're one night away from making the final. And you don't really get much time being centre of attention cause everyone is geared up for tomorrow. Worst position to come. And she deserves it 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.