I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing with Sean is that none of us will ever know what actually happened in his relationship. Someone can be a very nice person, a great friend and still be toxic in a relationship. Also his ex could have been angry and reacting out of hurt.
We won't know.

I find it hard to know what to feel about him.
I listened to her book last week on audible. It just sounded like the end of a bad relationship, cheating sucks, but I don’t think it classes as abusive.

Reactions: 12
I think those in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones! Let’s look at those who’ve been the worst towards him - BG - convicted criminal who’s spent time in prison, Mike Tindall, twice convicted drink driver, Sue Cleaver, drink driver, Chris Moyles - tax avoider and offering to take the virginity of an underage girl. Please.
The ones looking down their left wing noses the most at MH are hardly paragons of virtue themselves are they?
Presumably if you were in there asking him questions you’d be asking a fair few more of this lot about their dubious pasts too?
Yes I would. I’m a nosy fucker who would want to know. I just don’t get all the bullying claims, he’s no victim. He in my opinion is playing the biggest game in there. Are people trying to say they haven’t talked about anyone behind their backs, because that’s bullshit we all have.
Although in Mikes case I’d be more interested to find out what he thinks of the royal family.

• Heart
Doodlebug005 said:
Should she be there if she is not fit? How do some of them pass medicals ( the trial exclusion people not just picking on Sue) I would love to see footage of George throwing a hissy fit , stealing the apple and hiding behind a tree😂😂 course they won’t show that or the being ferried around on golf carts
Agreed. I personally don't think people should be there if they have to have exemptions for things, however then ITV might run the risk of discrimination suits because it would exclude a lot of people, so it's a difficult one.

Reactions: 8
Yes I would. I’m a nosy fucker who would want to know. I just don’t get all the bullying claims, he’s no victim. He in my opinion is playing the biggest game in there. Are people trying to say they haven’t talked about anyone behind their backs, because that’s bullshit we all have.
Although in Mikes case I’d be more interested to find out what he thinks of the royal family.
I don’t think any of the camp mates would be saying what they really think of their in laws, even those that aren’t famous!

Reactions: 10
I admire Matt for his resilience im over the whole Covid debacle, but i admire a few qualities in him. Least you survive life that way unlike the younger generation crying anxiety every 2 minutes. It was interesting them saying hes not authentic i guess thats not great but theyre not all friends are they? Hes doing what he can to stay in. I loved what BG said too about creative people cause a stir its so right and thats what makes them more interesting. They go against convention.
“Crying anxiety”?
Bit harsh.

Reactions: 4
There's no theory behind why black people, especially women, are consistently unpopular with the British public whenever there's a vote. It's an uncomfortable truth, but it takes some impressive mental gymnastics to deny there's a pattern.
I agree there is a pattern, and maybe im being very basic here but its basic demographics…maybe black people are less inclined to watch and vote for reality tv shows….

Agreed. I personally don't think people should be there if they have to have exemptions for things, however then ITV might run the risk of discrimination suits because it would exclude a lot of people, so it's a difficult one.
Ah yes but where do you draw the line? Take me for instance, I can't swim so water trials would be out. I'd have a panic attack in a confined space, so exempt from going down holes or locked in boxes. I have a fear of heights and I'd get a funny tummy if I ate the wrong stuff - so more exemptions. And if I even see ONE spider I'd run a mile.

Basically, I like my creature comforts - and I'm a wuss at times 😂😂😂

• Haha
The DM caption on the article about IAC being racist after two black women are “voted out” first. You couldn’t make this up
489C2018-C1E4-4659-9513-C7B407D5329D.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Maybe she is getting stick- Loose Women have their comments turned off under Charlene’s interview with them today ( didn’t see LW) my screenshot skills are… ermmm brooklyn beckham ish😂
6B476585-021C-412E-B6D8-EB80DB886F4F.jpeg

Reactions: 3
The DM caption on the article about IAC being racist after two black women are “voted out” first. You couldn’t make this up
View attachment 1749702
This is them inciting this. Then the brain dead people who hang onto the DMs every word will blame POC for being extra sensitive and ‘woke’ (btw I hate how that word has been co-opted and is completely misused now. Ugh)
Most people agree that it’s not race that’s the issue in this instance. It is sometimes but not here. They’ve got feck all to do but to create hate.

Reactions: 5
keep calm tattlers - Owen doing lots of screwing tonight 🤪😁😁😁 he is doing the same one as CM - boiling point Go O!!

ps I know they are bolts and spanners but didn’t sound right 😜

• Haha
Ah yes but where do you draw the line? Take me for instance, I can't swim so water trials would be out. I'd have a panic attack in a confined space, so exempt from going down holes or locked in boxes. I have a fear of heights and I'd get a funny tummy if I ate the wrong stuff - so more exemptions. And if I even see ONE spider I'd run a mile.

Basically, I like my creature comforts - and I'm a wuss at times 😂😂😂
I'd be crap too. I wouldn't be able to do those eating trials. Just watching that one Mike and Jill did made me feel queasy 🤢 I'd retch as soon as any of that stuff went in my mouth.

Also don't like heights or enclosed spaces. Insects freak me out, the only thing that wouldn't bother me are those tame looking rats 😁

Good grief, they're still going on about the bloody football. I want to see celebrities eating kangaroo fanny!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.