I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes but where do you draw the line? Take me for instance, I can't swim so water trials would be out. I'd have a panic attack in a confined space, so exempt from going down holes or locked in boxes. I have a fear of heights and I'd get a funny tummy if I ate the wrong stuff - so more exemptions. And if I even see ONE spider I'd run a mile.

Basically, I like my creature comforts - and I'm a wuss at times 😂😂😂
I'm similar. I'd be bloody useless in there. Too many health issues, and also anxiety. If I were a celeb I'd have to refuse it as it would just be a waste of time (and ITV's money).

Reactions: 6
Do the celebs who smoke have a smoking area? Or is it teetotal for the time theyre in there?

Reactions: 1
How is Charlene suddenly having so many positive comments , not a single negative one . Before on her posts she had like 30 comments on average now 600 plus . 😣

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Just like to clarify that even though I’m a corrie fan I am most definitely NOT voting for Eileen the lazy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I must be getting old cause the tv is so loud and I still can’t hear what they’re saying

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I must be getting old cause the tv is so loud and I still can’t hear what they’re saying
I was like that and brought a bluetooth speaker (about 20 squid) and have it on the arm of the sofa - amazing buy and I can hear clearly now - if you fancy treating yourself 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What’s going on with Sue not sleeping in the RV now? I don’t think it’s got anything to do with MT snoring?

Reactions: 2
The “don’t come back without the stars” song makes me want to scratch my ears off of my face.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah, asking the guy who came back with 1 star for advice....brilliant move:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.