I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else get really pissed off when they say “I love you” to people they’ve know for 14 days? Or am I just a heartless old witch?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Think it'll be Chris or sue going tonight just watch and im wrong again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good on you Owen for stepping up to do the trial while all the other lazy shits except matt sit and wait for somebody else to bring home the dinner

Reactions: 36
Eileen is a lazy fat cow. Has she ever put herself forward for a trial or does she just sit on her lardy backside all day barking orders at the rest of them?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Does anyone else get really pissed off when they say “I love you” to people they’ve know for 14 days? Or am I just a heartless old witch?
I mean my 18 year old self used to say a drunk love you to the other girls in the nightclub bathroom after knowing em for a minute and saying i loved their dress ,😭🤦 just cringe now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do the celebs who smoke have a smoking area? Or is it teetotal for the time theyre in there?
I was wondering about that too. It's hard to believe that none of them smoke this year. They probably have to hide in the bushes somewhere so they're not on camera doing it.

Reactions: 6
Oh gawd yep it is so annoying - all this loving everyone stuff after 2 minutes Love Island seem to do it as soon as they meet each other too 😬

Reactions: 10
I just want to go in there and scoop Matt up and take him away from all of this. He is too lovely for them 🥰❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Eileen is a lazy fat cow. Has she ever put herself forward for a trial or does she just sit on her lardy backside all day barking orders at the rest of them?
And did you hear her say your man is naughty.. “Naughty Matt Hancock” … but you already knew that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just want to go in there and scoop Matt up and take him away from all of this. He is too lovely for them 🥰❤
I’m sure his millions and millions of pounds he profited during covid will comfort him at this sad time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She is really getting on my nerves now, love you, kick ass and whinging about MH is the end of her for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lazy shits with Sue being the worst one. What has she gone through? A bit of gunk and crap dumped on her, nothing more. Never puts herself forward and is conveniently exempt from eating challenges. She’s not in the least bit humorous and all that I love you is such fake tit.

Reactions: 21
Loool owen 'ive been called a spanner many times' or something that was quick wit for him 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.