I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly the Jossa will probably win it she has played the game with her fake tears and her cringeworthy behaviour when she saw The Rock, all that hair twirling - vomit

Reactions: 7
I really hope Andy wins! I think it'll be Roman, but that's just such an obvious choice.

Gotta vote for our Kirky.

Reactions: 8
I believe the Dan/Jac (I can’t even be arsed to write her full name as she irritates me soo much) concocted this story before she went into the jungle. I wonder who everyone’s agents are ? The coverage in the DM about this story about her reality husband known for flogging cheap watches & leggings which masquerade a leggings as they are so tight I can see the vein of the ballbag and his supposed indiscretions has hit a point of desperation. The sulky terrible actress doesn’t deserve the win, I stopped watching about seeing her attempts at crying which produced no tears.

Reactions: 4

Yel

You just have to look at the betting odds, very unlikely anyone else will win it other than Andy. They've been right all along.

I'm only going to be watching with the faint hope she'll ditch that towie looser live. Isn't that what Jordan did?

Leading to this iconic audio when someone leaked her vocal feed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
You just have to look at the betting odds, very unlikely anyone else will win it other than Andy. They've been right all along.

I'm only going to be watching with the faint hope she'll ditch that towie looser live. Isn't that what Jordan did?

Sorry WHAT did I just watch what the duck

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Let’s not forget the time KP dressed as a pink condom at 7 months pregnant to have a bash at representing the UK at Eurovision 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aw bless Andy tearing up ❤
He’s the loveliest guy. I’ll be gutted if he doesn’t win.
In nothing else just to see the look of complete astonishment on his face if he wins!

Reactions: 7
It was so obvious Jac was going to win. They needed someone to host the aftershow next year which is usually the past winners and Andy and Roman actually have jobs they have to do. She was so annoying throughout the show. First year when Ive actually disliked the winner.

Reactions: 18
Do you know what, Jac had me swayed at her exit interview. For the first time since it began I wasn't arsed thinking she may win, she had me fooled with the whole strong woman, doormat act. I thought good on her, she's gonna kick that knob head Dan to the curb, get some self respect and use her new found confidence for some good.

What a fool I am.

First thing she does? Tell that dick head she loves him!!!!! He's a rat, and she has just proclaimed her love for him in front of how many million viewers???? What a mug.

Reactions: 16
Whoever said Dan would find a way to spin her round on the bridge so he’d be better photographed was spot on 😡 bloody weasel. Barely looked at her before turning away to flash a smile for the camera.
As much as I wasn’t fond of her, bloody let her have her moment!!!

Reactions: 20
The sad thing is u can see the love she has for him in her eyes i know people arnt fond but it must break you knowing the man you love and have children with could treat u like that

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Omfg, I was out tonight so I missed the final, but WHAT?! Seriously?! She won over Andy! 😱🤬😭

Reactions: 5

OMG!!Literally crying at this! 😂 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 2