I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah im glad she won, I don't know what people have so much hate for her? just a young mum! she wasn't rude or horrible to anyone, she did all the trials....and some were horrific!! she was a team player... good on her I say!
cant believe anything you read in the papers!!! I'm not denying that Dan probably is an absolute tool, but its up to her if she stays with him! It wasn't like she spent the while time in the jungle slating him etc only to go back to him...nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
search it its a recording the mum of teddy took and he didnt say jacs name but she said your with somone else and he kept going yeah i made a mistake because of you and said i found out you slept with somone else il put a knife up there https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...acqueline-jossa-husband-dan-osborne-knife-ex/ but in a much more explicit way

That’s old news. Mr Osbourne has never been a nice man. He also told his ex that Jacqueline was a mistake, whilst Jacqueline was pregnant with his baby. He’s vile
wait was this after the knife comment

• Sad
Reactions: 1
search it its a recording the mum of teddy took and he didnt say jacs name but she said your with somone else and he kept going yeah i made a mistake because of you and said i found out you slept with somone else il put a knife up there https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...acqueline-jossa-husband-dan-osborne-knife-ex/ but in a much more explicit way

wait was this after the knife comment
It’s all the same incident I think? But it was whilst Jacqueline was pregnant

Reactions: 1
GMB were interviewing Kate and Andy this morning and they mentioned that Jaqueline wasn't doing any interviews and when asked why they just looked at each other as if to say what do we say?/I'm not saying anything and then they sad faced each other - Kate quickly followed with that she (jac) had seen her kids and was very emotional. Something has happened.

Reactions: 5
I bet ITV are pissed off - I imagine they are all expected to do the rounds of interviews. Not very professional on her part.

I don't blame her for not doing interviews as all the questions are going to be about Dan and what he has or hasn't done. She knows it will come up in every interview. This is her moment and his actions are ruining it for her

Reactions: 9
I bet ITV are pissed off - I imagine they are all expected to do the rounds of interviews. Not very professional on her part.
I’d imagine part of the contract and the huge fee is to do all the press calls following on from it.

not only that but now is the time she should be wanting to do the rounds and make a quick buck before the hype dies down....unfortunately her creep of her husband will probably get half if she does ditch him

Reactions: 4
Part of me wishes the result had been fixed for Andy to win because at least then Jac could have got her head down and sorted things out with her other half (read: got rid of him!) — whereas now all the limelight and whirlwind of publicity that will come off of the back of her win will probably force it to the back of her mind Cos no doubt she’s going to want to deflect things and he’s going to want his bit of the spotlight. 😕 it’s so sad to see, I am no fan of jac but she is worth much more than that absolute spunk-stain.

This series made me realise I only enjoy watching it when people kick off. 😃 I skipped through all the trials and didn't even find the cyclone funny so for me it's a no more wasting time following the same thing every year.

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she's letting the cameras follow her and Dan for the coming out show??

Reactions: 2
This series made me realise I only enjoy watching it when people kick off. 😃 I skipped through all the trials and didn't even find the cyclone funny so for me it's a no more wasting time following the same thing every year.
I think everyone mostly got on and they seemed to do well on all the trials and dingo dollars and we as a nation love car crash tv so it was dull

Reactions: 2
That voice recording of Dan with his ex is vile.. He is disgusting and I can't imagine he has made a dramatic u turn into being a decent human since then. He is manipulative and abusive. I wonder if he speaks to Jacqueline this way?

Reactions: 3
The trials were too easy, and really dull to watch - so many knots and screws! I ended up skipping through them. Tension comes from limited resources, we were basically just watching some friends on a camping holiday.

Reactions: 8
That voice recording of Dan with his ex is vile.. He is disgusting and I can't imagine he has made a dramatic u turn into being a decent human since then. He is manipulative and abusive. I wonder if he speaks to Jacqueline this way?
I would guess yes judging by how clearly anxious she is (how much she was shaking) and how she has zero self esteem. not a sign of a happily married woman.

• Sad
Glad she won but think theres going to be a lot of heartache coming her way if she stays with Dan.

I think she’s lovely and he sounds like an absolutely vile, aggressive, hole.

Whoever said Dan would find a way to spin her round on the bridge so he’d be better photographed was spot on 😡 bloody weasel. Barely looked at her before turning away to flash a smile for the camera.
As much as I wasn’t fond of her, bloody let her have her moment!!!
He’s a massive narcissist

Last edited:
Yes agreed. He seems horrible. Jacqueline appears to think she is lucky to have him though. You just hope winning this will bolster her self esteem. Describing yourself as a doormat - even if she was only saying to point out what others say - is desperately sad.

Yes agreed. He seems horrible. Jacqueline appears to think she is lucky to have him though. You just hope winning this will bolster her self esteem. Describing yourself as a doormat - even if she was only saying to point out what others say - is desperately sad.
I know what it’s like to lose all of your self worth. He’s obviously got her right where he wants her.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if she's letting the cameras follow her and Dan for the coming out show??
Surely the exit interviews and recording for the coming out show would be part of her original contract? Maybe they'll ask for her fee back if she doesn't follow through.

Ah im glad she won, I don't know what people have so much hate for her? just a young mum! she wasn't rude or horrible to anyone, she did all the trials....and some were horrific!! she was a team player... good on her I say!
cant believe anything you read in the papers!!! I'm not denying that Dan probably is an absolute tool, but its up to her if she stays with him! It wasn't like she spent the while time in the jungle slating him etc only to go back to him...nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors!
I liked her too, I didn’t see the manipulation/drama that everyone is talking about, having done the trials she did and absolutely smashing them too, I think she did amazing!

Reactions: 9