I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever said Dan would find a way to spin her round on the bridge so he’d be better photographed was spot on 😡 bloody weasel. Barely looked at her before turning away to flash a smile for the camera.
As much as I wasn’t fond of her, bloody let her have her moment!!!
I noticed this!! Prick

Such a fix! Would have liked it if Kate had won it, been a while since a middle age woman won it, last one was Carol thatcher.

Reactions: 3
So jossa has apparently told her husband one strike and it’s over. Despite the numerous other strikes. Actually feel sorry for her that she don’t feel the strength to get rid of him

Reactions: 7
So jossa has apparently told her husband one strike and it’s over. Despite the numerous other strikes. Actually feel sorry for her that she don’t feel the strength to get rid of him
Its just sad, she seems to be staying with him for the children. She needs to get rid.

Reactions: 4
so sad to think what kind of effect being treated like this has on a woman when they refuse to leave the person. well I suppose we could see it in Jac, in the jungle.

The sad thing is u can see the love she has for him in her eyes i know people arnt fond but it must break you knowing the man you love and have children with could treat u like that
I’m not a fan, but I said the same thing to my friend you can tell how much she loves him genuinely. And he continued to treat her like that.
must hurt a lot.

I feel so bad for her tbh
Yeah me too. I didn’t like her at the start she seemed bratty but she came across well in the end and obviously has had to go through a lot and has no self esteem when it was her that was the successful actress and all he’s got going for himself is his looks

Reactions: 4
Off topic slightly, but what a nice little all expenses paid holiday for all their families lol - ITV really are generous with how many people are flown out.

Reactions: 8
Off topic slightly, but what a nice little all expenses paid holiday for all their families lol - ITV really are generous with how many people are flown out.
Biggest show on ITV, the ad revenue and sponsorship the show makes will more than cover the expenses.

As somone whos had experience with w manipulative ex i know that feeling and just the way she speaks and how she acted in the jungle she is brain washed and its sad to see

Reactions: 1
There’s articles floating around that are claiming that Dan gave Roman’s girlfriend a hug behind Jacqueline’s back, which he did... when Roman was voted out. As much as I don’t like the guy these type of exaggerated stories must get annoying.
On another note, Roman and his girlfriend were a delight.

Listen to the latest 'house of rugby' podcast. I wasn't (and still aren't) James' biggest fan but found the discussion on here with him fascinating. Loads of behind the scenes stuff I hadn't known before.

James Haskell’s comment on Jac Jossas recent Instagram post with the football on the beach. Did he not think before posting. Wow, nobhead.
I have no idea what that means. But that profile photo of James "on the decks" is utter cringe