Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joosephine

I think adele's luxury item was her fame hungry way of getting support/attention from loose women. She knows they will definitely talk about her now after that.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Whoever said Dan would find a way to spin her round on the bridge so he’d be better photographed was spot on 😡 bloody weasel. Barely looked at her before turning away to flash a smile for the camera.
As much as I wasn’t fond of her, bloody let her have her moment!!!

Reactions: 20

Emsy

Am I the only person who likes Adele? I suppose I am a massive Jane mcdonald fan so I can understand her luxury item. I also believe she had every right to question Roman when he brought it up.
Don't get a nice vibe from her at all. Pulling the prejudice card about the Jane Mcdonald ipcture on roman was nasty and completely unnecessary. I felt really sorry for him.

Reactions: 19

idk2

VIP Member
It was so obvious Jac was going to win. They needed someone to host the aftershow next year which is usually the past winners and Andy and Roman actually have jobs they have to do. She was so annoying throughout the show. First year when Ive actually disliked the winner.

Reactions: 18

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
Caitlyn came across really well last night.
She was great with Nadine during the skydive and seems more comfortable than the rest of them put together.
For me the best moment was the others all freaking out and running out of the car at the sight of the spider while she just sat there totally non-plussed. 🤣 🤣

• Haha

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
Roman seems like a really nice lad. It was lovely hearing about his God Father George Michael buying him the best Christmas presents and how his Dad is his idol
I'm finding Kate quite irritating and she was too busy screeching to pay attention to where she was throwing the balls in the trial, which was so annoying.
I hope Caitlyn doesn't walk, as at the moment she's my fave in there and imo she's coming across really well.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Tbh I don’t really care what Myles has or hasn’t done. Yes he’s cheated and I don’t agree with cheating at all but that doesn’t mean he’s a horrible guy to everyone.

What’s gripping my shit is James’s wife saying he’s the way he is because of the jungle. Sorry hun but there’s others in there to, in the exact same situation as your husband and they’re not acting like first class pricks. He may have big muscles but that doesn’t mean he deserves everyone else’s scraps while others are still hungry. I know skinny people who can pack away more than a built person, so his body has bugger all to do with how much he needs to eat.

While I’m on that subject, it’s nobody else’s fault that James and Ian are SHIT at trials and challenges. May act the big fellas but they’re more like scared little girls come trials. It’s pathetic.
He’s acting like a caveman with his views too. Like he was super proud she said she loved him first then he finally said it when she was cool with him going drinking with the lads all day.

fuck off you plum

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Kofi Annan

Do you know what, Jac had me swayed at her exit interview. For the first time since it began I wasn't arsed thinking she may win, she had me fooled with the whole strong woman, doormat act. I thought good on her, she's gonna kick that knob head Dan to the curb, get some self respect and use her new found confidence for some good.

What a fool I am.

First thing she does? Tell that dick head she loves him!!!!! He's a rat, and she has just proclaimed her love for him in front of how many million viewers???? What a mug.

Reactions: 16

Boredinstagrammer29

Is it just me that thinks Adele actually looks unwell? She looks really thin and frail and her walk seems slumped and robotic at times? She also isn’t very chatty or animated in the chit chat convos at camp we’re being shown, kind of like your grandma at Xmas, when they can’t keep up with all the different convos and jokes.... May be reading into it too much but she doesn’t look very well considering her age

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
I thought Adele was a bit over sensitive about the Jane McDonald pic last night and I felt sorry for Roman being caught up in it.
I wish Kate would stop asking everyone questions like she's interviewing them and just have a normal conversation.

Coffeefirst19

Chatty Member
I absolutely cannot stand James!
always shutting people down! The only persons opinion that matters is his. Absolute cock!

• Heart

idk2

VIP Member
I think Jossa will start an argument soon. With how vexed she was getting about a few things already (the guys getting attention for using her idea) - I found her quite lazy and unfit in the dingo dollar challenge, she was only standing, HOW was she out of breath?! And then not even to ask her partner what he thinks they should get, she just decided crisps straight up. You could tell the guy was a bit taken aback. But I could be reading too much into that. Don't like Adele and really don't understand her bloody luxury item, was it meant to be funny? She should've traded it for someone elses.

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
Nadine has really grown on me and i really like Caitlyn.

James can boil his head; power of corrie my arse; Nope, its because you are a bell end

• Haha

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
I was just "meh" on James but him insisting the girls go first on the board has made me fully hate him - irritating, pompous, patronising prick

Bostonx

VIP Member
James is a pain in the arse. He is such a control freak, what’s the point in being so mad at people having a discussion to pass some time.

Reactions: 14

BoCs2019

Ah im glad she won, I don't know what people have so much hate for her? just a young mum! she wasn't rude or horrible to anyone, she did all the trials....and some were horrific!! she was a team player... good on her I say!
cant believe anything you read in the papers!!! I'm not denying that Dan probably is an absolute tool, but its up to her if she stays with him! It wasn't like she spent the while time in the jungle slating him etc only to go back to him...nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors!

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Andy/Kirky is such a nice man. Doesn't appear to have a mean bone in his body.
James and Ian are getting on my nerves. James pokes his nose in everywhere, being the peacemaker (badly) and giving his inspirational sound bites. Telling Andrew to avoid Ian, but just really placating Ian saying 'I've spoken to Andrew'.
Also saying to Andrew that Ian needed a bit of a bye-ball as he'd done the challenge that morning, but when Andrew wanted a nap after doing his challenge that was dismissed by them both as him not being a TeAm PlaYer.