I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't bother watching the final,I knew she was going to win, couldn't bear to watch it

Reactions: 4

Yel

Ot but Dan's account has over a million followers and some recent photos got 100'000 likes but only 3 comments. Talk about being a fake nobody.

Only 11 million votes for the final, so just over 2 million people with their 5 votes each. Not that many people really

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Love how Dan posts on his gram about how proud he is of her, but hasn’t tagged her in anything! All about him, him, him......

Reactions: 6
Did there love ones not go into camp this year??
No said in paper that the producers wasn’t sure if Jac wanted to see Dan because of obvious reasons and that they thought their first chat should be away from the cameras - or some tit like that

Reactions: 2
No said in paper that the producers wasn’t sure if Jac wanted to see Dan because of obvious reasons and that they thought their first chat should be away from the cameras - or some tit like that
Thank you, thought I missed it 😀

Reactions: 1
Means the others missed out on seeing loved ones cus of that head Dan. He has 100% done the dirty on her he’s such a slimeball

Reactions: 8
I particularly loved how hard she was trying to squeeze some fake tears out in her exit interview. The whole shaking act was pathetic, so fake

You just have to look at the betting odds, very unlikely anyone else will win it other than Andy. They've been right all along.

I'm only going to be watching with the faint hope she'll ditch that towie looser live. Isn't that what Jordan did?

Leading to this iconic audio when someone leaked her vocal feed

That’s hilarious, I’m dying for her...& knowing that’s how I sound when I sing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Whoever said Dan would find a way to spin her round on the bridge so he’d be better photographed was spot on 😡 bloody weasel. Barely looked at her before turning away to flash a smile for the camera.
As much as I wasn’t fond of her, bloody let her have her moment!!!
That was me - he was so bloody predictable and fake. Their whole relationship really reminds me (as I said before) of Kerry Katona and that horrible Brian McFaddyn. KK talked about him all the time in the camp and how much she loved him and he did that nauseating camera hogging when she won. Also in the footage after when they got back to the hotel he just kept mocking her and telling her she looked a mess as a 'joke'. I can imagine Dan being the same.
I don't think JJ should've won - I've no idea why people voted for her - sympathy over the idiot she is married to? She will milk this for all it is worth now.

Would've loved to see Andy win, think he would have appreciated it so much more!

I do feel sorry for Jac. It's so obvious that she is stuck in an unhappy marriage where her husband's cheating has clearly left her insecure and unhappy with literally no sense of self worth. I'm glad going on the show will hopefully boost her confidence and allowed her to show her personality rather than just being known as Dan Osbourne's wife who he mugs off on a regular basis. I dunno how she will move forward after the show though unless she dumps him - otherwise the whole point of her winning is redundant.

Reactions: 6
I wanted Andy to win but in a way I’m glad he didn’t in the end. I saw a lot of comments saying he’d be a terrible winner because he’s boring or he wasn’t in camp as long as the others, but now that he lost all the talk is about how he should have won! So being runner-up is potentially a better narrative for him, if he’s wanting to branch out from Corrie.

And now Jac has cancelled all her winner TV interviews....
It might just be so she does an exclusive?

I voted for her, but I feel sorry for her. I don't want to be rude but she's looking very mummy like and run down.