I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea what that means. But that profile photo of James "on the decks" is utter cringe
I knew what it meant straight away and I'm shocked. Id expect that sort of comment from a 13 year old that is acting big up to his mates not a sports professional in the public eye. Not big or clever, shame on him.

Reactions: 2
Sadly I'm not shocked that he would think something like that is acceptable to broadcast, twit of the highest order with a very flawed personality.

Reactions: 2
Sadly I'm not shocked that he would think something like that is acceptable to broadcast, twit of the highest order with a very flawed personality.
Yup. He’s a complete and utter knobhead

Reactions: 1
The new series is going to be filmed in the uk...so whats the point of doing it then? I thought the idea it was filmed in Australia was for all the creepy crawlies etc, are they going to ship over some huntsmen, kangaroos and koalas?

Reactions: 5
Haha nah it’ll be UK scary things like eat some roadkill. Or spend an hour in a covid Ward with no PPE

• Haha
Reactions: 11