I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I called that if Caitlyn left last night Kate will be the ‘winner’. I’ve only dipped in & out of the show since it started but know Caitlyn was very popular, however she wasn’t going to stick around to do the whole press junket that comes with winning or promote the show in future so she served her purpose which was to draw in the viewers! Kate is employed by ITV & it’s obvious thru GMB & the Daily Mail coverage, ramming it down our throats what a good woman she is they’re manoeuvring her for the ‘win’. Call me cynical but that’s how I see it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also James meeting Caitlyn on the bridge 🤨 Suddenly he’s quite the gent? We see thru your crazy scrambling to get the public on side act 🙄

Reactions: 6
I called that if Caitlyn left last night Kate will be the ‘winner’. I’ve only dipped in & out of the show since it started but know Caitlyn was very popular, however she wasn’t going to stick around to do the whole press junket that comes with winning or promote the show in future so she served her purpose which was to draw in the viewers! Kate is employed by ITV & it’s obvious thru GMB & the Daily Mail coverage, ramming it down our throats what a good woman she is they’re manoeuvring her for the ‘win’. Call me cynical but that’s how I see it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also James meeting Caitlyn on the bridge 🤨 Suddenly he’s quite the gent? We see thru your crazy scrambling to get the public on side act 🙄
I think you may be on to something.....

Reactions: 7
Often kicked out campmates come to the subsequent days to greet people coming off the bridge (they have shown this on those special after scene programmes), so James didn't do anything special of meaningful. He's still a twunt.

Reactions: 5
no idea... I’m one of the saddos who’s watched KUWTK and if you were to believe everything on there, Bruce used to be lovely but since the transition, Caitlin has changed into quite a nasty person now she’s comfortable in her own skin. Maybe that’s something to do with it? All speculation of course, I know nothing.
however, I do know that her pleading ignorance in the jungle about Khloe was utter bullshit - she was claiming she didn’t know why Khloe wasn’t speaking to her, and she does. 😳👎🏻
What IS the reason Khloe isn't talking to her?

Reactions: 2
I really do think the winner will be between Andy and Roman.

However, I still think something fishy might be happening regarding Kate!

Reactions: 4
I really do think the winner will be between Andy and Roman.

However, I still think something fishy might be happening regarding Kate!
What do you thinks happening with kate? I think shes gonna be like Emily last year

Reactions: 1
First time this series I’ve watched extra camp. Wow they’re so cringe. I’m embarrassed for them 🥴😐

Reactions: 6
First time this series I’ve watched extra camp. Wow they’re so cringe. I’m embarrassed for them 🥴😐
Same. How annoying are the people presenting?Had to switch off, their voices we’re going right through me, especially that Joel guy.

Reactions: 3