I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andy lives near me, and he is as lovely in real life as he is coming across in the jungle.
Very down to earth, regularly seen in the community taking part in local events.
All very normal, considering he probably gets called "Kirk!!!!" about 20x a day 😂
He looks like a Kirk lol
He is such a gent

Reactions: 1
Shocked about Caitlyn. Really thought she had a good chance of winning.
I know some people have said it’s just an act but i don’t know, it worked for me. I really liked her.

Reactions: 12

Yel

I felt a bit sorry for Caitlyn that she didn't have any family or friend to hug her.

I don't really know much about her family situation, but she kept talking as if she was in contact with them all. But I thought she was estranged from most of them or kept at arms length? Her dogs were the ones that wrote letters to her and her short lived reality TV show was said to be full of bought friends.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I felt a bit sorry for Caitlyn that she didn't have any family or friend to hug her.

I don't really know much about her family situation, but she kept talking as if she was in contact with them all. But I thought she was estranged from most of them or kept at arms length? Her dogs were the ones that wrote letters to her and her short lived reality TV show was said to be full of bought friends.
I read recently she has a partner who is much younger than her.... I thought she might of been there to greet her as she left the jungle 😥

Reactions: 3
I read recently she has a partner who is much younger than her.... I thought she might of been there to greet her as she left the jungle 😥
I did too, I knew kylie and Kendall wouldn’t be there cos theyre away, but I would have thought Caitlins partner would have met her.

Reactions: 3
I thought it was her that wrote the letter too

I think it’s unacceptable to treat your family like this. Shame on them for abandoning her....

Reactions: 2
You’d think they could’ve sent one of the old camp mates to meet her at least?!
no idea... I’m one of the saddos who’s watched KUWTK and if you were to believe everything on there, Bruce used to be lovely but since the transition, Caitlin has changed into quite a nasty person now she’s comfortable in her own skin. Maybe that’s something to do with it? All speculation of course, I know nothing.
however, I do know that her pleading ignorance in the jungle about Khloe was utter bullshit - she was claiming she didn’t know why Khloe wasn’t speaking to her, and she does. 😳👎🏻

Reactions: 2
I don't want JJ to win - Andy for me - but if she did it might give her the confidence to leave him. I bet he will be the sort - when he greets her on the bridge to manoeuvre her round physically so he will be facing the camera. Just like that horrible Brian did when Kerry Katona won. Made it all about him. Dan will be the same.
And who else felt a bit queasy after reading about James and his wife's '16 hour sex session' at the Versace :sick:.

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Yel

James clearly trying to get some positive attention, people are so easily fooled. Yes he might have done something good, but what was his motivation? This whole show is about getting PR to further themselves.

I'm A Celebrity EXCLUSIVE: 'They were both welling up' James Haskell greeted Caitlyn Jenner on the bridge and 'took her for coffee'... before Olympian was surprised by partner Sophia Hutchins
By Ellie May Donohoe At Mailonline10:53, 07 Dec 2019 , updated 13:43, 07 Dec 2019

As ever I agree with the most hated comments.
Screenshot_2019-12-07-15-14-41-628_com.android.chrome.jpg

Reactions: 7